Sponsored by:

Spotless Water Deionization System Promotion

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 04:34 PM
sethm2
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vexed,

Shipping is included in the price. Take another look at the promo.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 385 Likes on 200 Posts

Originally Posted by sethm2
Vexed,

Shipping is included in the price. Take another look at the promo.
Vexed is in HI and the offer is for the continental US.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:40 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 698 Likes on 366 Posts

Originally Posted by Cowhorn
I use the Mr. Clean de-ionizing system. Each cartridge costs about $20, and I get 7-10 washes per cartridge. Has anyone used both and formed an opinion on one versus the other?
I've used both and must say that you have got to have some really soft water. I only got 1 use out of the mr. clean system. The main difference between the cr and mr. clean is that the cr has much greater flow than the rinse setting on the mr. clean. It'll come down to time. What may take you about 1 minute or less with the cr, can easily take about 5 minutes with the mr. clean. If you haven't flushed the water out of every nook and cranny with the mr. clean, you'll end up having water runs later. I just didn't find the mr. clean system economical or efficient. And their soap is a whole different topic. It stripped the wax off the car we were testing.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:41 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by porscheman1963
I have owned this for about a year and use it for my black bmw and black C4S and love it. Moe is the man !!!
Glad you love the system...like your setup.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:42 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Coochas
Hi Moe,....
Well I worked hard this weekend and am surfing the couch today.
Package #2 sold American!
I look forward to trying it out once the outside temp comes up a bit.
Thanks for your order; we greatly appreciate your business. Your products will ship today and the cr will get shipped tomorrow. Let us know how everything works out.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:47 PM
GlisteningTech
Advanced

For everyone that is worried about using up the resin quickly, we have a simple solution: just use the CR for your final rinse.

That is the most important cycle in the water usage process as it has the longest lasting impact. Personally I would use it for making my soap bucket, and for the rinses in in wash cycle, and my final rinse. The initial rinse off doesn't have to be with the CR. That will help to save your resin and keep your water spotless for as long as possible.

But if you want to make it last as long as possible and use it the bare minimum, use it for your final rinse. That way the water that is on the car while you are trying to dry it off, and the water that is going to be trapped in all the crevices, only to annoyingly find its way out later, will be spotless water.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:08 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

We've met our GB quota and every order placed qualifies for the special pricing. And some of you need the Boss's permission to spend the $$$....I think Valentine's Day is around the corner Drop her a hint.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Well it was in the low 50s here in Cambridge this past weekend so I fired up my new water deionizer and washed the Super Pumpkin. I washed and rinsed the car with tap water and then did the final rinse with the deionizer....damn thing works like a charm! No spots on the paint or windows and I did NO hand drying.
I wish I took pics....the car hasn't looked so Orange in a while.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Sweeper
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey dave can I come over and bring the fleet:-)
Old 03-09-2010, 12:12 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Coochas
Well it was in the low 50s here in Cambridge this past weekend so I fired up my new water deionizer and washed the Super Pumpkin. I washed and rinsed the car with tap water and then did the final rinse with the deionizer....damn thing works like a charm! No spots on the paint or windows and I did NO hand drying.
I wish I took pics....the car hasn't looked so Orange in a while.
Fantastic...glad to hear it all worked out.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:29 AM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Received 228 Likes on 124 Posts

Dave--bring that thing to California! I have some cars to wash!
Attached Images  
Old 03-09-2010, 02:24 AM
JFScheck
Addict
Rennlist Member

I SWEAR BY THESE THINGS and have one for both Coasts but really, really, really, really could not live without it in the San Diego dwelling - our water is THAT HARD!!!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Sweeper
Hey dave can I come over and bring the fleet:-)
Sure! Hope to see you this season.
Originally Posted by Edgy01
Dave--bring that thing to California! I have some cars to wash!
I want your garage space!
Old 04-29-2010, 03:06 PM
Nugget
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

You know what they say -- "when it comes to cars black isn't a color it's a second job" and boy are they right.

I've had a heck of a time keeping the GT3 clean and unspotted with its black paint and Houston's municipal mineral water. I missed the group buy back in February, but I went ahead and bought a CR Spotless kit from Moe last month. I've washed both cars multiple times in the past three or four weeks (lots of track grime and tire scuffs to remove). How the hell did I live without this thing all these years? No snake oil here . The CR Spotless performs exactly as advertised. I let the car air dry and it ends up completely spotless. No more risk of swirls because I'm sloppy with the chamois and washing the car takes less time now.

If you've been on the fence about buying one of these, just do it. Moe was great to buy from and the product is exactly what I was hoping for.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:47 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Nugget
You know what they say -- "when it comes to cars black isn't a color it's a second job" and boy are they right.

I've had a heck of a time keeping the GT3 clean and unspotted with its black paint and Houston's municipal mineral water. I missed the group buy back in February, but I went ahead and bought a CR Spotless kit from Moe last month. I've washed both cars multiple times in the past three or four weeks (lots of track grime and tire scuffs to remove). How the hell did I live without this thing all these years? No snake oil here . The CR Spotless performs exactly as advertised. I let the car air dry and it ends up completely spotless. No more risk of swirls because I'm sloppy with the chamois and washing the car takes less time now.

If you've been on the fence about buying one of these, just do it. Moe was great to buy from and the product is exactly what I was hoping for.
+1
No snake oil.
I washed the Super Pumpkin and the only spots I could find were on the INSIDE of the windows! Now that's a clean car.

Quick Reply: Spotless Water Deionization System Promotion