Sponsored by:

2010 C2S Battery Replacement

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 01:04 AM
sbpsu354
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2010 C2S Battery Replacement

I've had my 997.2 for only a few months and recently it began to crank a bit slower than normal. Sunday I decided to swap the battery, and headed to Sears to pick the replacement boat anchor. Having bought the last one from Sears for my 2006 C2, I skipped the quick measurement, and headed to the store. After having pulled the computer recommended new one off the shelf at the store, I recall thinking that it looked a bit bigger than I expected. It was a group 49 as recommended, and sure enough, it was too big. At this point Sears is closed, so I head to Walmart to see if they have one as I wanted to sort it out that night while I had the time. Using the small digital selection guide on the rack, it too recommends the wrong one. A quick search of rennlist on the phone identifies the correct battery as the 94R. While Walmart had 3, they all appeared to be leaking. Annoyed, I head home with the plan to make the swap on Monday. Correct 94R acquired last night, and installed tonight. It certainly starts much better, and, while it's probably in my head, it seems to run a bunch better too. Next - Brakes

Quick Reply: 2010 C2S Battery Replacement