Sponsored by:

Misha designs

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Farfelc2s
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sandwedge
$hit does happen but you can't leave customers who are out thousands of $$ hanging for months with no communication. Great way to create needless aggravation as this thread has proved. I'm a small business owner and I just can't imagine not being able to set some time aside and let customers know what's going on and give them the option of a refund or wait patiently for delivery. Takes less than a minute to email a pre-drafted letter so he could have reached more than 100 customers in a lousy two hours. Had that been done I think it's a pretty safe bet this thread would not have been started.
Agree!
Old 12-19-2013, 04:37 PM
MishaDesigns
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by darryllimeg
Misha. Good that you are back in action and have realized the screw ups. It's been over 3 months. I hope it won't be 4. As many have said. A simple email or message would have sufficed no matter what the situation. I'm happy that your FB managers responded though I'm sure they are not really connected to you, else you would have responded earlier. It has indeed been a horrible experience. Particularly cuz payment was made and that I'm from overseas. One that I would never want to experience again. Good luck in future business and hope my duck tail does come..... In good faith.
I just checked on fedex and it is scheduled for Monday delivery in Singapore.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:59 PM
MishaDesigns
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TommyV44
Bad Service has to do with someone deciding not to call or e-mail the customer back........that just can't happen. Whoever that person is has to be gone; period.

The fact that it happened to one person means it happened to many people....and it did.

I'm sorry is a first step....maybe I'd give them another chance......or maybe not.

Tom
You are correct as is Darryl who purchased the wing and all the other 5-6 customers out of hundreds that got this big delay.
I know it makes no difference if we have 100 or 10.000 orders, some customers did not get it in time that was promised to them and it makes no difference if it is one or ten customers out of 100 or 100.000 … it is ten unsatisfied customers to many!

It was a chain of events that piled up, but we are and have taken the necessary steps to correct this and the flow is back to almost normal and in the next few weeks it should be completely back to standard delivery times.

We can go back and forth with this, however the bottom line is that in 9 years we never had this kind of issue before and that EVERY customer has received his order, refund or made other arrangements (two pending orders have shipments on its way).

Again I am very sorry this has happened.

Misha
Old 04-30-2014, 08:52 AM
chuck bernstein
Instructor

I placed an order around March. 24th and Alex gave me some reasonable production times.

Last edited by chuck bernstein; 05-16-2014 at 05:09 PM. Reason: change
Old 05-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Carrera997re
Instructor

Chuck i dont think there on the forum anymore! Atleast not on 6speed. Get ready to wait and keep your phone on speed dial with them.

Quick Reply: Misha designs