Sponsored by:

Porsche Saint Louis

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2016, 11:55 AM
docboss
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Saint Louis

I attended the reception at the new Porsche Saint Louis store. Wow. It is a very impressive facility. It is similar to the dealership in Stuttgart. Todd Blue really did his homework and spent a lot to make this place special.
First class all the way. I wish them well.
While at the reception (very well attended and executed), I examined a GT3RS. Nice car, although the yellow was a bit much. $205,000 MSRP, but I was told it would take another $90,000 to buy it. Ouch.
Old 12-24-2016, 12:00 PM
Domer911
Rennlist Member

Received 356 Likes on 191 Posts

If they operate like any other brand, Porsche drew up the plans, the owner just financed it. (no "homework" needed) The brand is all-controlling.
Old 12-24-2016, 12:14 PM
DC911S
Drifting

Received 202 Likes on 133 Posts

They all look mostly alike now. Same with Audi. But its a good design with lots of light and space.
Old 12-26-2016, 11:56 AM
gray911
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am just disappointed that they have monopolized the St. Louis area. I wonder how they are with discounts though. I hope they have ample parking space now as the previous one is tight that I am scared to visit for fear of getting a door ding.
Old 12-26-2016, 01:46 PM
Louis de Funes
Rennlist Member

Received 343 Likes on 245 Posts

Originally Posted by gray911
I am just disappointed that they have monopolized the St. Louis area. I wonder how they are with discounts though. I hope they have ample parking space now as the previous one is tight that I am scared to visit for fear of getting a door ding.
I agree with you - I lived in STL and just moved to FL in May of this year.

I loved and enjoyed the experience at Parktown Imports. They where great. When they closed only option was than Plaza and I hate them with a passion. When I took my Porsche there I got it back with dings in it. They had my car for 30 days to work on my car. They had to give priority to a guy with his GT.
Than I get a letter in the mail they sold there Porsche Dealer to INDIGO.

I took my car only once to INDIGO and I was not very pleased with the service. They installed a new set of wheels on my car.

Anyhow I agree with you that they now own the marked and that is not good. Only competition is Reid Vann and if I lived still in Park Hills I would go visit him.
Old 12-26-2016, 02:49 PM
Macster
Race Director

Received 249 Likes on 220 Posts

Originally Posted by DC911S
They all look mostly alike now. Same with Audi. But its a good design with lots of light and space.
And windows. My first visit to the new facilty near me back when it first opened had me walking into the glass. Didn't get hurt but the techs who saw me walk into the glass got a good laugh. SM told me I wasn't the first customer to walk into the glass. It happened often.

Quick Reply: Porsche Saint Louis