Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 on Clark with Apex. I really hope your issue gets resolved
Old 01-31-2012, 12:10 PM
P.J.S.
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought some stuff from Craig last year and had no issue at all - as promised

However I am local and picked up my stuff at his house.

I just bought some pads from PAC west (Jeff) and it was easy and delivered as promised and he kept me informed via email throughout the process including tracking number etc.

I also know that Jeff has a large stock of pagids right now - pricing was great and items arrived.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:34 PM
ChrisF
Rennlist Member

Received 901 Likes on 340 Posts

I've ordered from him with no issues a couple of times but this seems inexcusable. Curios why the mods on this site don't give problem vendors an opportunity to resolve first then if they don't, they lose vendor status.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:54 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,588 Likes on 736 Posts

+1 for for the guys mentioned here as great suppliers.

Somehow I always end up giving my money to suppliers we hear good things about on these pages or meet at the track...
Old 01-31-2012, 12:59 PM
Glock Guru
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like Renstore is somthing I'll pass on in the future. Thanks for the heads up and sorry for your trouble.

-Troy
Old 01-31-2012, 01:00 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,588 Likes on 736 Posts

Yes, and that of course!!
Old 01-31-2012, 01:41 PM
BBMGT3
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ChrisF
I've ordered from him with no issues a couple of times but this seems inexcusable. Curios why the mods on this site don't give problem vendors an opportunity to resolve first then if they don't, they lose vendor status.
A good question. My "issue" has been ongoing for a month now. Bringing it to the forum is something I consider as an absolute last resort - "name and shame" as it were.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:34 PM
NVRANUF
Rennlist Member

Received 462 Likes on 258 Posts

Never thought I'd post this, but Pandoras box got openned!!

I've had both good and VERY bad issues with Craig...
The bad issues IMO were inexcusable....

He seems like a nice guy, then it's like some other personality takes over and he becomes totally hissy, irrational and unreasonable.... exactly as descibed on this thread!!

Life's to short... I simply buy Pagid pads elsewhere now.

Old 01-31-2012, 02:53 PM
rosenbergendo
Drifting

Received 611 Likes on 295 Posts

Sounds like a real upfront guy!! After reading multiple reviews on this guy it might be time to yank his sponsorship! Sounds like a real dick!
Old 01-31-2012, 03:08 PM
TrackDays247.com
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mardini -

Glad a Rennlister called & alerted to this post ... knowing full well how these things always get blown out of proportion and take on a life of their own...

Facts:

1) I told you when you ordered - in an e-mail - that there were significant delays to the UAE area. I let you know what to more than likely expect.

2) I sent you the tracking number (customs number actually)

3) I heard NOTHING from you even though I asked you to let me know what you see with regards to arrival.

4) I took the initiative *and e-mailed you a few weeks back* to ASK if they had arrived...and now this. You DID NOT contact ME and instead e-mailed a Rennlist moderator. Hmm.

5) You have had the parts, in transit, for quite some time.
Luckily I checked the box that if undeliverable they are to be sent back

6) So what to do? Well I have the USPS tracing this and tracking it down for you. Today they said it would likely be located and they added that packages to UAE are often undeliverable and get sent back. That isn't good.

These internet bashings serve little purpose - in fact, out of the thousands of transactions I see that EVERY negative one has shown up here. Every one. It seems this is how it goes, even though a vast majority are from issues outside of normal control - ESPECIALLY when shipping overseas/out of the United States. I work my butt off getting things correct as much as humanly possible.

Everyone in every work situation (and 99% of us here on Rennlist do work) have experiences that they themselves have been a part of and I find it kind of tacky that you choose to make it such a big deal...refer to the above steps I have taken. Transactions are not just a one way street, especially the complex ones where expensive parts go to places far, far away -- and certainly when I have, beforehand, worked with you and given proper and more than adequate warning of delays....which certainly has happened here. Working on this, apologies for things which happened.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 255 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by ChrisF
Chris, what you suggest above is standard practice here. 911SLOW contacted Craig and strongly suggested the matter be resolved to prevent a thread like this. The result of his intervention speak for themselves.

Rennlist policy is that Members are allowed to post problems with a vendor - sponsor or not. This is a Member supported community and we help each other. I hope the matter is sorted very quickly, as the second part of your suggestion is indeed hanging in the balance.

Regards,
Old 01-31-2012, 03:36 PM
9972RS
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

I see this again and again... i.e., when an issues arises the vendor (not only rennstore, but many others too) simply argue with the customer. Remember the issue with GMG? They had the same approach, yell at the customer or make it seem like it's their fault.

Well, some vendors should learn to be nice to the customer. i.e., let me refund you part of the money and once you get it, then pay the other half. When you argue with the customer, then you've already lost.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:51 PM
TTurbine
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 9972RS
I see this again and again... i.e., when an issues arises the vendor (not only rennstore, but many others too) simply argue with the customer. Remember the issue with GMG? They had the same approach, yell at the customer or make it seem like it's their fault.

Well, some vendors should learn to be nice to the customer. i.e., let me refund you part of the money and once you get it, then pay the other half. When you argue with the customer, then you've already lost.

I Couldent agree more
There is simply no excuse.. IMHO if a vendor wants to put it right *hint* He has the right to explain himself , but should also respond to the customers main reason for putting this on the forum which is either his money back or the product he ordered.
I also live in the ME and have had no issues shipping things not from the States , but from all over the world using USPS , UPS , DHL , FEDEX , Cargo..
Old 01-31-2012, 04:04 PM
BBMGT3
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Craig - RennStore.com
Mardini -

Glad a Rennlister called & alerted to this post ... knowing full well how these things always get blown out of proportion and take on a life of their own...

Facts:

1) I told you when you ordered - in an e-mail - that there were significant delays to the UAE area. I let you know what to more than likely expect.

2) I sent you the tracking number (customs number actually)

3) I heard NOTHING from you even though I asked you to let me know what you see with regards to arrival.

4) I took the initiative *and e-mailed you a few weeks back* to ASK if they had arrived...and now this. You DID NOT contact ME and instead e-mailed a Rennlist moderator. Hmm.

5) You have had the parts, in transit, for quite some time.
Luckily I checked the box that if undeliverable they are to be sent back

6) So what to do? Well I have the USPS tracing this and tracking it down for you. Today they said it would likely be located and they added that packages to UAE are often undeliverable and get sent back. That isn't good.

These internet bashings serve little purpose - in fact, out of the thousands of transactions I see that EVERY negative one has shown up here. Every one. It seems this is how it goes, even though a vast majority are from issues outside of normal control - ESPECIALLY when shipping overseas/out of the United States. I work my butt off getting things correct as much as humanly possible.

Everyone in every work situation (and 99% of us here on Rennlist do work) have experiences that they themselves have been a part of and I find it kind of tacky that you choose to make it such a big deal...refer to the above steps I have taken. Transactions are not just a one way street, especially the complex ones where expensive parts go to places far, far away -- and certainly when I have, beforehand, worked with you and given proper and more than adequate warning of delays....which certainly has happened here. Working on this, apologies for things which happened.
Craig, nice to finally hear from you.

1) The order was completed on December 4th. I asked you that same day to send me an update when the pads ship. I reminded you on December 11th, then again on December 16th. You answered on the 16th saying you were on vacation and that USPS don't give tracking numbers

2) I never received a customs number, tracking number, or anything like that from you. You never sent anything.

3) On the 18th of December, you suggested it would be "a long shipment" because of the holiday season. I took your word for it and enjoyed the holiday season and didn't think about it. However I dispute your claim that you gave me fore warning that it would be a long shipment. I wouldn't have ordered from you if I thought it would take over a month. But, sure, you gave me plenty of warning - 2 weeks after I made my order.

4) You did indeed check in with me on the 14th of January, asking me if I had received the pads. I informed you that I hadn't

5) On the 17th, I wrote you again, informing you that I had given up hope of ever receiving since orders that I had placed with other vendors from the US AFTER my order with you had already arrived. I also informed you that I would be disputing with PayPal and posting on Rennlist at the end of January should this issue not be resolved. You never answered. I also reached out to 911Slow at this time.

6) Finally, on the 30th I attempted to file a dispute with PayPal, but it was past the 45 day window. So I asked you for a refund. You didn't answer that either.

Actually, the only way I've managed to get an answer out of you is to write this "tacky" post. I guess you're too busy working and I'm too busy, erm, being the 1% that doesn't understand business or something and is too much of a simpleton to understand a "complex transaction for expensive parts that go far, far away". Really? When in doubt, call your customer an idiot?

I would like to settle this - I'm clearly not receiving pads anytime soon. So, please refund my payment.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:17 PM
sin911
Rennlist Member

Received 711 Likes on 432 Posts

I just bought an item from Craig like 2 weeks ago, not a single issue. The package was shipped the next morning.

Quick Reply: Craig @ Rennstore owes me $819 or a set of brake pads - RESOLVED