Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Ultimate Motorcoach and 2 car stacker trailer for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Vonschmidt
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wish we were still in the market. What a rig. Someone needs this before the season gets underway.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:34 PM
James-GMG
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 111 Likes on 67 Posts

Hey guys, just planning ahead for next year as the season starts to wind down for us. I will be using this Coach/Trailer setup for 2 more races (Mid Ohio this weekend and Infineon end of August) and then it's up for sale again. If you are attending either of those weekends, come on by and check it out if you are interested.

Thanks,

James F. Sofronas | President & Owner
Global Motorsports Group ™
E: james@gmgracing.com
P: +1 (714) 432-1582
F: +1 (714) 432-1590
A: 3210 South Shannon Street, Santa Ana, California 92704
W: gmgracing.com
Old 07-30-2013, 02:42 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gang, let me chime in as a non-interested third party. For a good bit, I came super close to purchasing the GMG motorhome and trailer setup. I vascillated up and back. The more research I did on the unit, the more I came to the conclusion that it was an tremendous value. just outstanding. When you get down to the nitty gritty you realize that the Silvercoach guys bolted over to REnegade and that the unit James is selling is mirror image to the 2012 REnegade Ikons . Those things sell for like well, a LOT lot more.
I mean a whole huge bunch more. the early 2009 to 2010 RENEGADEs were inferior design, and that's why they brought in the SIlver guys (the guys who designed and built Jame's unit) to run Renegade.

Ultimately, I paid up and bought a new left over unit. the dealer gve mea sweet heart deal on it, but more importantly, he also took off my hands a 4 car race 53 foot hauler I had when we had the customer business of ZSA, as well as a van and some other stuff. so I saved a ton on taxes, and unloaded in easy fashion some trailers and rigs, etc.

but the reality is that jame's unit is phenomenal. a dude in Colorado sold a similar package, same year for like 100k more over the summer. I know because I was buzzing around all the units for sale. there are few.

lastly, and I know James agrees and will in many ways regret it..but its such an awesome piece of equipment to have. its made my track events so much more enjoyable. I have my bikes in the trailers, I can go get some training on the road before a long day on track. its comfortable, relaxing, air conditioning, lots of space, lots of comforts, etc. its just sweet.
its expensive, but man, its nice. I know some of you have seen mine, and you know the quality. james is the same. the TV's are 2 years old. probably LCDs instead of LEDs, etc. but that's about it.

if I didn't have the 4,5 pieces to trade, I would have bought his in a blink. and I think for the money he's asking, its an absolute steal if someone wants a total sweetheart homebase when going to race events.

anyway, my two cents.

Originally Posted by James-GMG
Hey guys, just planning ahead for next year as the season starts to wind down for us. I will be using this Coach/Trailer setup for 2 more races (Mid Ohio this weekend and Infineon end of August) and then it's up for sale again. If you are attending either of those weekends, come on by and check it out if you are interested.

Thanks,
Old 11-12-2013, 06:06 PM
James-GMG
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Finally sold her...........she will be missed.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:02 PM
ShootingStar
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only took 16 months.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:37 AM
James-GMG
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Debbie Downer.....