Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

MovIt Brakes Limited Time Group Buy offer on Replacement PCCB Rotors

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 09:37 PM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MovIt Brakes Limited Time Group Buy offer on Replacement PCCB Rotors

We are offering special pricing on our all of our products for the Porsche line up; these include but are not limited to the 991, 996, and 997 models. The sale is for the MovIt Brakes CER Ceramic replacement rotors for the PCCB rotors and FULL Brake kits. Hurry, this for a limited time only! The rotors take 4-5 weeks after the order is placed to be manufactured and delivered from Germany.

MovIt CER Ceramic rotors DO NOT WEAR OUT and are repairable, unlike the Porsche OE PCCB rotors. The brand competition only offers a thin layer of ceramic on their discs, which is extremely prone to break and cannot be repaired, no matter if the damage was done by stone chipping or thermal oxidation. But the MOV’IT-CER™ alternative offers a unique and homogeneous material structure, a very high life span, improved mechanical and thermal characteristics and a continuous structure. In case of damage, MOV‘IT offers a cost-efficient method of refurbishment, after which the refurbished disc is as good as new.

The most popular options for those models are as follows:

350mm or 380mm Front and 350 Rear PCCB Replacements: New Friction Rings and new hats: Call, PM or E-Mail for Special Pricing information
Additional options for this kit are MovIt brake pads for the Porsche Calipers.

Upgrade kit: 392mm Front with 362mm Rear PCCB Replacement rotors with steel laser cut caliper spacers: Call, PM or E-Mail for Special Pricing information

991 GT3 Rotors are NOW AVAILABLE! 410x36m and 390x32mm Call, PM or E-Mail for Special Pricing information

Additional options for this kit are the MovIt Pads for the Porsche calipers or full MovIt brake kits in various sizes. Inquire for more information.

WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD!! We will meet and beat any advertised pricing on similar products (at our discretion)

We can be contacted almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 858.883.2655, by Private Message or by E-Mail at Tom@TFENT.com

If you are unfamiliar with MovIt Brakes products then see what your fellow Rennlist members and clients of ours are saying about the systems:

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-...cb-rotors.html

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-...s-details.html

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-...evolution.html

https://rennlist.com/forums/987-981-...-insanity.html

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by MovIt Brakes USA; 03-22-2014 at 01:56 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:00 AM
TB993tt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 108 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by MovIt Brakes USA
The rotors take 4-5 weeks after the order is placed at the end of the GB to be manufactured and delivered from Germany.
I guess it depends how the above is read but is it not true that they are NOT manufactured in Germany, they are manufactured in the UK then presumably shipped to Germany and THEN delivered from Germany. semantics maybe but could be important to some.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:11 AM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

Originally Posted by TB993tt

I guess it depends how the above is read but is it not true that they are NOT manufactured in Germany, they are manufactured in the UK then presumably shipped to Germany and THEN delivered from Germany. semantics maybe but could be important to some.
The rotors are already made and in stock in Germany. The hats need to be manufactured in Germany then assembled. Shipped assembled from Germany to the GB participants.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:35 AM
bmwtye
Rennlist Member

Received 127 Likes on 81 Posts

What size wheels are needed for the upgrade kit
Old 02-14-2014, 07:38 AM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

Originally Posted by bmwtye
What size wheels are needed for the upgrade kit
19 " wheels for the 396/362 Upgrade Option my friend.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:52 PM
madmurdock
Rennlist Member

Received 85 Likes on 58 Posts

Are these kits using MovIt rotors or vice versa?

http://www.surfacetransforms.com/cat...php?catID=9854
Old 02-14-2014, 01:02 PM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

Originally Posted by madmurdock

The full MovIt Brake kits use a 370/380/396 or 410 x 40 mm version of the Surface Transforms rotor and is only available from MovIt.

We are also the only ones that sell their rotors in the exact OE size with no need for any spacers. We have been partners with ST for the last 7 years.

Brand new version of the CER rotor made stronger, lighter, and with more cooling capacity. Only available from MovIt

Last edited by MovIt Brakes USA; 02-14-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:56 PM
TB993tt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by madmurdock

From Surface Transforms website

I personally don't like the "over promotion" from the US arm of Movit, I think it muddies the water, like do Movit REALLY have different rotors which are not available directly from ST ? The post above says they do but I doubt it ?
Why so much hype from Movit US ? Is it needed ? Movit in Europe are well know as THE best in brake upgrades, I had a full set of big Porsche brakes on a Merc 15 years ago thanks to the ingenuity of Guido's crew...... Please stop the hype and give the facts, Movit's brand and long term expertise should be enough to persuade buyers to purchase through them rather than BS talk and promises of "price matching"
Old 02-14-2014, 02:11 PM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

The sale is worldwide to ALL Rennlist members and MovIt USA has been authorized by Guido personally, to promote MovIt Brakes, in a show of support to Rennlist members with exclusive discounts for years of past patronage. He would like MovIt to be to the exclusive supporter and supplier to Rennlist members for their brake needs and he asked us to get out this word.

And yes there are agreements in place for certain sizes being exclusive to MovIt.

Last edited by MovIt Brakes USA; 02-14-2014 at 02:55 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:46 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 84 Likes on 38 Posts

Very tempting!
Old 02-14-2014, 02:56 PM
paver
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by MovIt Brakes USA
Brand new version of the CER rotor made stronger, lighter, and with more cooling capacity. Only available from MovIt

Please be careful how you word your claim "only available from Movit". Maybe the rotor in those two pictures is a 410mm or a 396mm which could technically make it only available from Movit. They don't have a lock on the on the latest material or venting pattern though. All I ask is to be sure to post facts in a clear way. I hope you get sales. It would be nice to see more ST rotors at the track getting the snot beat out of them. And for the record, Surface Transforms does not go anywhere near to saying their rotors will last forever. I hope they do last forever because I have a set of them but I don't think it's proper to make that claim unless you back it up with data...and I don't know how you do that since forever hasn't arrived yet. Again, all I ask is that you post fact.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:59 PM
paver
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by TB993tt
From Surface Transforms website

I personally don't like the "over promotion" from the US arm of Movit, I think it muddies the water, like do Movit REALLY have different rotors which are not available directly from ST ? The post above says they do but I doubt it ?
Why so much hype from Movit US ? Is it needed ? Movit in Europe are well know as THE best in brake upgrades, I had a full set of big Porsche brakes on a Merc 15 years ago thanks to the ingenuity of Guido's crew...... Please stop the hype and give the facts, Movit's brand and long term expertise should be enough to persuade buyers to purchase through them rather than BS talk and promises of "price matching"
Thank you...good post.
Old 02-14-2014, 03:00 PM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

410x40mm for use on a 991 GT3
Old 02-14-2014, 09:21 PM
TB993tt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by paver
Thank you...good post.
Yours too

Thing is the impending cost of PCCB replacement is a (very expensive) elephant in the room for all 7GT owners (well all 7GT2) and those of us intent on keeping our cars are paying very close attention to all options on the market.

The Movit US sales approach IMO is like something one might read on 6bling from a "tuner" vendor on there - this is so out of place here and for this product, these are very expensive pieces, minimum £10K GPB and surely potential purchases want to know ALL the facts before joining a group buy ?

This is not supposed to be against Movit, far from it, as I have said they are THE brake experts in EU with many years experience but an educated purchaser will want to know all options on the market and then what makes the Movit offering better than the other similar stuff out there, this is what Movit US should be focussing on rather than "price matching" since do we actually know what we are matching against ? A £10K GPB purchase is not something which is done after reading a bit of hype and with with the click of a mouse on a GB like it were a $700 Numeric shifter.

I am not yet at the stage of needing PCCB replacement but when the time nears I will be studying hard the various options.
1) Refurbishment from SICOM
2) new set factory PCCB rotors and calipers from PMS @ ~10K Euro
3) ST options from Alcon
4) ST options from Movit
5) ST options from ST

So please Movit tell us the various options you have and why they are better than or the same as the others above...... or don't but then expect a bit of questioning on here
Old 02-14-2014, 11:33 PM
CRex
Rennlist Member

Received 381 Likes on 195 Posts
Exclamation

[deleted after personal exchange with actual buyer]

Last edited by CRex; 02-17-2014 at 09:17 PM.

Quick Reply: MovIt Brakes Limited Time Group Buy offer on Replacement PCCB Rotors