Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Sketchy GT3: 2010 GT3 White ATL

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 02:07 PM
TheInfamousDrew
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I've decided to reopen this thread.
I have received several requests to REMOVE the VIN from this thread.

I'm curious to know what you all think.

Honestly, I'm done with this thread. I wanted this issue to die and go away.
Chuck however, is persistent.
I'm not a member of this forum or any others to make enemies, bad mouth individuals, or their cars.
I simply wanted to let community know how I was treated and what transpired between the dealership and I regarding the car in question.

Chuck, I feel like you've proven your point. The car seems to be in good shape now. whether or not it was when the original PPI was preformed....who knows.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:15 PM
goin2drt
Race Car

Received 709 Likes on 389 Posts

It is a public forum, leave it. People can make their own decision based on ALL the information, yours and his.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:26 PM
997s07
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Leave everything as is. It is your experience and your sense of duty to the community that resulted in this thread. If things have changed one way or another, it has been documented here by all the interested parties. This is a public forum with public domain privileges.

Anyone interested in these cars should get their own PPI and check rennlist. Simple.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:26 PM
callchuck
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 997s07
Leave everything as is. It is your experience and your sense of duty to the community that resulted in this thread. If things have changed one way or another, it has been documented here by all the interested parties. This is a public forum with public domain privileges.

Anyone interested in these cars should get their own PPI and check rennlist. Simple.
Hey I agree completely. The only problem here is that the title to the thread is buyer beware in bold letters with vin number and than run from car. If you put vin number in Google this thread will pop up Buyer Beware 2010 GT3 white Atlanta. The dealer told me this morning no matter what I do to the car, reputation of car has been harmed. It is like saying something about someone in the social media true or not and the seed has been planted. I agree to look out for each other on this forum. You can post info about bad service good service etc. I still think it was unfair to post such a negative comment about the car when the OP never saw the car, touched it, drove it and never even came to Atlanta to see it. I am not disagreeing with what happened to you about your inquires about the car over the phone and online. It is just the title you stated with vin. You might not have wanted the dealer to sell it because of your experience with them but that is now effecting me for as long as I own the car, or anyone else.

Last edited by callchuck; 10-08-2015 at 04:55 PM.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:33 PM
TheInfamousDrew
Racer

Here is someone who did drive the car.

Originally Posted by WSH
They can always send the car to the other Atlanta Porsche dealer...the one that is about 200 feet from their lot......

BTW I also drove this car ~ a month ago...would not buy it at any price. GT3's are great, strong cars but obvious this one had a hard life.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:34 PM
997s07
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by callchuck
Hey I agree completely. The only problem here is that the title to the thread is buyer beware iin bold letters with vin number and than run from car. If you put vin number in Google this thread will pop up Buyer Beware 2010 GT3 white Atlanta. The dealer told me this morning no matter what I do to the car, reputation of car has been harmed. It is like saying something about someone in the social media true or not and the seed has been planted. I agree to look out for each other on this forum. You can post info about bad service good service etc. I still think it was unfair to post such a negative comment about the car when the OP never saw the car, touched it, drove it and never even came to Atlanta to see it. I am not disagreeing with what happened to you about your inquires about the car over the phone and online. It is just the tittle you stated with vin. You might not have wanted the dealer to sell it because of your experience with them but that is now effecting me for as long as I own the car, or anyone else.
I have never inquired about this car, in person, online, or by telephone.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:45 PM
abcut973
Pro

If someone is interested in this car they will do their homework. Obviously a Google search will lead to this thread. Up to the potential buyer to dig into it no matter if the thread is closed or not since all the info has been disclosed.
Either way buyers will always have doubts on cars with "accident" history in carfax or autocheck and would want to dig further.
Was this removed by autocheck yet?
Old 10-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,733 Likes on 1,061 Posts

This whole thread is a lame waste of bandwidth.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:16 PM
callchuck
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 997s07
I have never inquired about this car, in person, online, or by telephone.
I meant the original op Drew
Old 10-08-2015, 05:12 PM
callchuck
Intermediate

Originally Posted by WSH
They can always send the car to the other Atlanta Porsche dealer...the one that is about 200 feet from their lot......

BTW I also drove this car ~ a month ago...would not buy it at any price. GT3's are great, strong cars but obvious this one had a hard life.
He never started a thread about the car Buyer Beware Run!. If he did test the car and did not like it..... great...... that was his opinion. What makes his test drive and opinion better than mine. Is that one comment proof enough for you to keep this going? I do not have to defend this anymore. For some reason you want to keep this thread going to make a point or try to cause financial harm on the sell of this car to anyone. As stated before the Porsche dealership told me this morning this thread does not help this car one bit. AS most people are saying on this thread, buyers should get their own PPI before purchase. You never did ....but you can start a horrible thread on a car as if you were buying it. We already have one member that was scared off this car because of your thread .
Old 10-08-2015, 05:26 PM
TheInfamousDrew
Racer

I've updated the original thread with a little blurb about the stated condition of the car.
This thread will now be closed once and for all as I am now being threatened with attorneys due to the fact I am causing Chuck Rosenblum "financial harm".
Old 10-08-2015, 07:01 PM
callchuck
Intermediate

Never threaten to sue. Attorney looked at thread and agreed this can cause financial harm to anyone trying to sell this car. Here is post from last year August 2014 with the last sale of this car with 10k miles. I bought with 12k miles it is really the same car as advertised here.

http://www.usedcarsfsbo.com/asp/Item...=7%2F30%2F2014

Last edited by callchuck; 10-08-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:04 PM
goin2drt
Race Car

Received 709 Likes on 389 Posts

Awesome threat to sue always works and the great American way.
Old 10-08-2015, 09:51 PM
golfnutintib
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

mommy mommy make it stop please please please
Old 10-08-2015, 09:51 PM
NorthVan
Three Wheelin'

Chuck, I thought you were smart to post comments about the car for a future sale, but I didn't expect it this soon. Why don't you enjoy this wonderful car, instead of trying to make a quick buck on it. I would also suggest deleting your posts, you are making yourself look bad. I truely believe that you have more character then this.

Quick Reply: Sketchy GT3: 2010 GT3 White ATL