Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Mecum Smoking Crack? '08 RS Est. $210k-$235k

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 04:02 PM
maxbhp
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Very ripped off!!!!!
I just found out that that car has had it's entire front end re-sprayed. I do not know if it was because of an accident, but the previous owner told me when he bought it from the Porsche of Beachwood he had a meter taken to it and the whole front end was resprayed. Dealer never tried to hide it was previously tracked, never removed tow hook or roll bar, but at that price I assume the buyer expected to be buying a mint car with such low mileage.
My guy had purchased it from Porsche of Beachwood, he then moved it to CNC who consigned it.
CNC did well at mecum with a Ferrari 575 manual that they picked up just a few months ago (or stole depending on your take on ferrarichat) for $385k, picked it up for maybe $240k I believe. Sounds like I'm hating on CNC, not trying to do that because they have some nice cars as well, buy buyer beware.

Last edited by maxbhp; 08-18-2015 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-18-2015, 04:38 PM
Yoops Racing
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by maxbhp
Very ripped off!!!!!
I just found out that that car has had it's entire front end re-sprayed. I do not know if it was because of an accident, but the previous owner told me when he bought it from the Porsche of Beachwood he had a meter taken to it and the whole front end was resprayed. Dealer never tried to hide it was previously tracked, never removed tow hook or roll bar, but at that price I assume the buyer expected to be buying a mint car with such low mileage.
My buddy had purchased it from Porsche of Beachwood, he then moved it to CNC who consigned it.
CNC did well at mecum with a Ferrari 575 manual that they picked up just a few months ago (or stole depending on your take on ferrarichat) for $385k, picked it up for maybe $240k I believe.
total rip....wow

Quick Reply: Mecum Smoking Crack? '08 RS Est. $210k-$235k