Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone had Recent Contact with Evolution Motorsports?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2021, 04:08 PM
jordanturbo
Cardigan Millionaire
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Has anyone had Recent Contact with Evolution Motorsports?

Hi All,

I have been pretty quiet on the forum for a while here, but was wondering if anyone has had trouble trying to get a hold of Evolution Motorsports recently? I ordered some EVOMs upgraded billet VTG turbo's from them at the end of October 2020 for my 997 build. I was in a difficult situation because my stock turbos were not in suitable condition for a core trade in so we needed something off the shelf and in stock. Sam had indicated that he said he had a set of cores that he could have rebuilt and was willing to do it without trading in usable cores. As one can expect COVID has impacted the transaction to some degree, supposedly TIAL was shut down for a while with COVID, then the Machinist got sick, then the Machine broke down etc.

Sam has been typically fairly quick to respond with updates via phone or email, but myself and the shop I am having the work done through have not been able to reach anyone at Evolution via email or phone since July 30, 2021. I am wondering if there is something happening at Evolution that may be interrupting operations or if someone knows how to get a hold of them.

Also I am not sure if this is the best place to post this thread, if it should be somewhere else can a moderator please move it.

Thanks