Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone looking for an '08 911 Turbo Cab?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 12:51 PM
GNALUZU
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone looking for an '08 911 Turbo Cab?

We just traded our 911 Turbo Cab in at Airpark Jeep (in Arizona) and they have it listed. (Picked up a '12 Overland).

You guys were helpful when I was asking about Manheim values, so I thought I would share the link in case any of you were interested in the car. We have a Ferrari California inbound to replace the Porsche.

2008 911 Turbo Cab

I am not affiliated with the dealer, but I can vouch for the condition of the car. Driver side bolster needs some attention, but other wise it is in great shape.

I am guessing that you could probably negotiate it down to $80-85k.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Acropora
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for the link!
Old 12-09-2011, 12:10 PM
GNALUZU
Advanced

I got some great questions about the condition of the car, via PM, so I figured it might be best to post them with the answers here.

• I am interested in whether the car has had any physical damage or paint work done on it anywhere? - The car has never sustained any physical damage. The only part of the car that has ever had any paint work on it is the lower front lip spoiler. The front end of the car is very low, and this has occasionally scraped.

• Was the front covered in ClearBra? Yes, there is ClearBra on the front of the car. It extends to about half way up the hood.

• Has the car had any mechanical issues? No, nothing major. There were a few squeaks and rattles, but they were all taken care of under warranty.

• How often was it serviced? Service was performed as required. The car was a 4 year lease and we only put 23k miles on it. Every time the service indicator came on we took the car in for service.

• Was it dealer serviced, and if so, would you authorize the dealer to release copies of the service records? Yes, all service was performed at the dealership. I’d be more than happy to email my service consultant and see if they will email me the service records. Like I mentioned above, the car didn’t really need much work done on it.

• Mileage on tires? We did all 4 through the dealership at the beginning of September. Not sure what the mileage on the car was, but it was probably about 2k miles ago.

• Have the rims been damaged or refinished? The rims are all straight and true. There is curb rash on a couple of them, but the damage is not severe and can easily be repaired. (Side note, I have a ’11 M3 that the carwash curbed my wheels. I got them refinished locally and they did a fantastic job. I’d be more than happy to share that contact info).

• How bad is the driver's side bolster? The car has the adaptive sport seats, so the bolster is showing wear from getting in and out of the car. It is not ripped, torn or damaged in any other way, it just needs to be addressed. I think it can be fixed by having it re-dyed. Sorry, I don’t have any pictures of the damage.

Also, the car is equipped with LoJack. We told the dealer, but I doubt they will pass on that information. Lojack has been disabled on the car, but it can be easily reactivated.

As I mentioned in the original post, we have already sold/traded the car, so I can't help negotiate or anything like that. I am just making information available because it looks like they actually put a reasonable price on the car. Also, the original MSRP was $150,000.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:30 PM
Mark FM
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts

I was somewhat interested in this car, but it has been sold. The warranty is running out this week, so I was a bit "gun-shy"! I tried to work something out with a Porsche dealer to CPO the car, but had no luck.

It truly looked like a nice car and the previous owner was awesome in supplying me information and prior service records for the car. Many thanks Adam!!!!

Mark
Old 12-14-2011, 07:11 PM
GNALUZU
Advanced

Hey Mark, thanks for the compliment.

Wow, that sold fast. I sure would be interested to find out what the car sold for. Maybe I will see it around town some day.

Quick Reply: Anyone looking for an '08 911 Turbo Cab?