Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 06:28 AM
johnbelk
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Race Tech Forged;13840929]
Originally Posted by johnbelk

We are done entertaining the crowd on this topic. RTF supplied more and enough evidence proving the parts are truly 6061-t6 forged aluminum.

Unless anyone has actual evidence that the wheels are not forged 6061-t6 this topic is closed.

Here is the email screen shoot again from the supplier of the forgings.

OP has received his refund on 12-21-16 from a certified cashiers check. ( SAME LIKE CASH ) Documents provided in earlier post showing check was paid on 12-21-16 from Chase bank directly.

John for someone that has never even contacted or had any knowledge of RTF prior to seeing a the OP post you and the rest of the members which are now trolling, bashing, slandering a vendor & not to mention threatening other members via PM and emails are all in violation of forum rules.
Dear RTF,
My various posts are parodies of the many posts that have been made including yours and others. Your company's most excellent reputation should not be threatened by a group of "Fictional Chimpanzee" that are clearly mocking this string's subject matter. Should you read my posts carefully, they're all ridiculous and anyone reading them should by no means believe your company is managed and/or ran by a group of Chimpanzee. For example, Chimpanzee, are not capable of communicating via the phone, email and/or texts. That's just silly...but, has made some good movies. My assumption is that your company is indeed managed by very qualified and capable humans, right?
In America, we do have the right to articulate our thoughts and I'm doing so via this post. If you indeed find my posts neferious which was not intended, then may I suggest filing a complaint with the administrator, since he has the right to delete my posts.
Again, the Chimpanzee in my posts are not real...I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion their representation may have created. Also to be clear, LugNut my dog, does not really know how to write...and even though he does demonstrate bad public grooming behaviors, his input has been fictonal too.
Good luck with your company and wishing you all at RTF a Happy New Years. I very much look forward to our future communications. JB

Last edited by johnbelk; 12-28-2016 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Stuff
Old 12-28-2016, 08:16 AM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

So, as I posted earlier you have posted absolutely no proof of the part actually being forged which is absolutely sketchy a ****.

Lets break down exactly how you could be faking this at this point.

1. Can 6061 be cast? Of course 6061 can be cast - it is cast into an ingot shape prior to wrought processing.

Now, if you want to make a near-net shape part using a standard casting process like sand casting, gravity die casting, etc., then you will encounter problems. (Stolen from Googles) and I should add that RTF in my theory isn't doing near net casting.

2. How could RTF be using a cast 6061? Simple, they are buying rough cast parts that have been machined to a near finished rim shape from North Korea.

3. Didn't RTF prove in a video that they were using a raw forging? No, in the Video it shows a wheel that was already at final machine stage prior to spoke and pad cutting. As I had already mentioned the machine is too clean, lacks tools and has absolutely no first stage chips hanging around.

4. What about RTF video of CNC machining of the face? I believe that to be a real video but it proves nothing about the forging of the wheel.

5.How does Fishey think RTF is producing wheels? They are buying wheels that have been machined to near final specification from China. They are cast 6061 and maybe RTF didn't know this? but the price was right. Then they take the final wheel and cut the spokes/bolt pattern and cut the pad for offset. Most wheel manufactures do this exact same thing except the major difference that they buy Forged 6061 and machine the wheel to the final blank shape and store them until an order is placed and pull from the stock and put the finishing touches on wheels. You could save a massive amount of money if you were only running the final stage of machining.

6. Can RTF prove Fishey is a retard and doesn't know anything? Absolutely, they could show some proof they are working with final forgings. The very first thing would be to show video of the forgings in the stock room. Then they could then show the first stages of wheel machining. They could also show invoices (with prices edited) from known forging companies that they purchased the forged aluminum blanks from. Then they could take a wheel and have independent test done as well and post them up.

All of the above things are extremely simple for someone to do if they are producing a wheel and ontop of that its way cheaper to show some proof of quality then lose your business entirely.

-Your Pal
Fishey MD, MEE, MTE
Old 12-28-2016, 09:50 AM
Mlbraptor
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like Chimpanzees !!!
Old 12-28-2016, 10:29 AM
johnbelk
Pro

Originally Posted by Mlbraptor
I like Chimpanzees !!!
Doing our due diligence, LugNut and I seriously evaluated and analyzed other options. However in the end the Chimpanzees seemed to be the most fitting...JB

​​​​​​
Old 12-28-2016, 05:22 PM
Domer911
Rennlist Member

Received 355 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by JayinToronto
^
And for the record, despite what RTF is posting as "verification" I still don't have confirmation from MY bank that the cheque has cleared. I'll talk to them again tomorrow.
Not to muddy the waters, but your bank "holding" the funds and not having them available to you now is (or most certainly could be) a whole separate crapstack! Banks are notorious for this practice. Again, another topic for another thread on another forum I suppose...
Old 12-28-2016, 05:58 PM
garyever
Advanced

Originally Posted by Fishey
So, as I posted earlier you have posted absolutely no proof of the part actually being forged which is absolutely sketchy a ****.

Lets break down exactly how you could be faking this at this point.

1. Can 6061 be cast? Of course 6061 can be cast - it is cast into an ingot shape prior to wrought processing.

Now, if you want to make a near-net shape part using a standard casting process like sand casting, gravity die casting, etc., then you will encounter problems. (Stolen from Googles) and I should add that RTF in my theory isn't doing near net casting.

2. How could RTF be using a cast 6061? Simple, they are buying rough cast parts that have been machined to a near finished rim shape from North Korea.

3. Didn't RTF prove in a video that they were using a raw forging? No, in the Video it shows a wheel that was already at final machine stage prior to spoke and pad cutting. As I had already mentioned the machine is too clean, lacks tools and has absolutely no first stage chips hanging around.

4. What about RTF video of CNC machining of the face? I believe that to be a real video but it proves nothing about the forging of the wheel.

5.How does Fishey think RTF is producing wheels? They are buying wheels that have been machined to near final specification from China. They are cast 6061 and maybe RTF didn't know this? but the price was right. Then they take the final wheel and cut the spokes/bolt pattern and cut the pad for offset. Most wheel manufactures do this exact same thing except the major difference that they buy Forged 6061 and machine the wheel to the final blank shape and store them until an order is placed and pull from the stock and put the finishing touches on wheels. You could save a massive amount of money if you were only running the final stage of machining.

6. Can RTF prove Fishey is a retard and doesn't know anything? Absolutely, they could show some proof they are working with final forgings. The very first thing would be to show video of the forgings in the stock room. Then they could then show the first stages of wheel machining. They could also show invoices (with prices edited) from known forging companies that they purchased the forged aluminum blanks from. Then they could take a wheel and have independent test done as well and post them up.

All of the above things are extremely simple for someone to do if they are producing a wheel and ontop of that its way cheaper to show some proof of quality then lose your business entirely.

-Your Pal
Fishes MD, MEE, MTE

Thanks fishey. I was hoping someone else would chime in here about RTM posting that ridiculous Kevin Black note with all his credential information. Suppose he is the only person in the metals industry that doesn't know that 6061 is virtually the only metal used to cast knock off custom wheels by all the Asian Countries, Germany, and Australia. Doesn't say much for those credentials or for RTM with their shipping records displaying they imported 1400 or so wheels of some type from South Korea last year?. Below is my exhibit #83 of the complaint I sent to California Authorities regarding cast Wheels. Alibaba.com will provide 200,000 tons of custom cast 6061 wheels per month, FYI, starting at US $1 to $10 each. I don't think this subject is closed. (See Link)
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
Asian 6061 cast wheels.pdf (2.80 MB, 671 views)

Last edited by garyever; 12-28-2016 at 07:01 PM.
Old 12-28-2016, 06:27 PM
JayinToronto
Racer

Originally Posted by Domer911
Not to muddy the waters, but your bank "holding" the funds and not having them available to you now is (or most certainly could be) a whole separate crapstack! Banks are notorious for this practice. Again, another topic for another thread on another forum I suppose...
I agree. I have a lot of negatives to say about my bank throughout this whole process, the worst being the way they handled my visa dispute. However, the bottom line for me is this. I don't trust anything RTF says. They constantly post erranious, misleading content, and their dealings directly with me have been so far below any standard of any company I have ever dealt with in my life. Therefore, until the cheque officially clears, no matter what RTF says or posts, this issue is not done for me.

I spoke with my bank today, the cheque is being held and is under investigation. Now, is this just a BS lame bank issue that has nothing to do with RTF? Maybe. Is there something wrong with the Cheque? Who knows. I'll keep checking with my bank on a regular basis and will post as soon as I have the money.

They still refuse to respond to my inquiry as to why they are not reimbursing me the $450 it cost me to send the wheels back. They have send me an email about the first check, but crickets on this question.
Old 12-28-2016, 08:02 PM
atcbi5
Banned

Received 104 Likes on 82 Posts

ok Mark. Seriously.
Old 12-28-2016, 08:21 PM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,389 Likes on 2,510 Posts

Did you see on the "RFT Blowout" thread that RFT was removed by a Moderator as an official Rennlist vendor?
Old 12-28-2016, 08:26 PM
JayinToronto
Racer

RTF responded to me with their rational as to why they are not reimbursing me my $450.

This is what they said:

"Return shopping is not reimbursed.

We made an exception in issuing you a full refund with out charging a restocking fee which you agreed on when you purchased and signed the invoice. We expressed the wheels and also paid the customs and duties for the original shipment."

Just for anyone's future reference if they are crazy enough to purchase anything from these clowns. This email tells that their official policy is as follows:
-If you order wheels, and they send you ones that aren't the proper specs as ordered (i.e. they f*@k it up). This officially is not their problem. You are then required to pay the return shipping on your own and also you are responsible for a restocking fee.

And for the record, they expressed the wheels and paid the customs and duties on the original shipment because THE WHEELS WERE 2 MONTHS LATE aaaaannnnnnddd they were facing a credit card dispute. It was only when they received notice that they weren't going to be paid that they then got onto the task of actually sending the wheels to me and oh so generously paying the customs and duties (which they could get back if they wanted as the wheels were returned).

This is such a classic RTF response. The comparisons Johnblek makes between RTF and a bunch of monkeys is an insult to monkeys. I've stayed pretty neutral on the daggers I've thrown at RTF during the entirety of this discussion. But this response from them is pushing me over the edge.....
Old 12-28-2016, 08:39 PM
JayinToronto
Racer

Originally Posted by LexVan
Did you see on the "RFT Blowout" thread that RFT was removed by a Moderator as an official Rennlist vendor?
YES! FINALLY!

https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-ma...ew-orders.html
Old 12-28-2016, 09:16 PM
MK_TT
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

He's also "discovering" wheels on the Audi forums.....

I love "discovering" things too....

http://www.audiworld.com/forums/whee...heels-2911680/
Old 12-28-2016, 10:43 PM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by garyever
Thanks fishey.
Ha, absolutely.

Here is what a machine looks like that actually does cut forged wheels from the raw forgings.

-Your Pal
Fishey
Old 12-29-2016, 12:49 AM
johnbelk
Pro

Originally Posted by JayinToronto
This is such a classic RTF response. The comparisons Johnblek makes between RTF and a bunch of monkeys is an insult to monkeys. I've stayed pretty neutral on the daggers I've thrown at RTF during the entirety of this discussion. But this response from them is pushing me over the edge.....

Mon amie Jay,
Nous les chimpanzés sont prim et propre et la satire de John "JB" Belk n'a pas offensé, mais être désigné comme des singes a été blessant. Cependant, nous les chimpanzés sont des amoureux, donc tout est pardonné mon ami. Le meilleur des fortunes et de la santé en 2017. Philip.

Jay, we're in your corner and most can truly relate to your frustration, let's see what tomorrow brings my freind. As we say in North Carolina, "dem no good for nuthin hawgball licken boys hav got'it comin to'um..." Hang in there...Your Buddy LugNut.

Last edited by johnbelk; 12-29-2016 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Stuff
Old 12-29-2016, 02:05 AM
JayinToronto
Racer

Originally Posted by johnbelk

Mon amie Jay,
Nous les chimpanzés sont prim et propre et la satire de John "JB" Belk n'a pas offensé, mais être désigné comme des singes a été blessant. Cependant, nous les chimpanzés sont des amoureux, donc tout est pardonné mon ami. Le meilleur des fortunes et de la santé en 2017. Philip.

Jay, we're in your corner and most can truly relate to your frustration, let's see what tomorrow brings my freind. As we say in North Carolina, "dem no good for nuthin hawgball licken boys hav got'it comin to'um..." Hang in there...Your Buddy LugNut.

Hahahahahah!
Toi aussi mon amis chimpanzé!

Quick Reply: Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000