Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 12:13 PM
johnbelk
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

KNUCKLES: “REALLY GONZO!!!, do I have to do everything around here, why in the hell are we STILL talking about Jay’s damn refund!?!?!?!? I’m the Fricking CEO and I want to know “WHO’s” responsible for jacking this up, AGAIN, it’s downright embarrassing!!!!

KNUCKLES: "IF I don’t have an answer by COB, your head is gonna roll… I can’t take the heat anymore; those Rennlist pukes are kicking our Chimp asses!!!! What about that Wells Fargo Advisor you have helping us in accounting, what’s his damn name… Bill, Smill, Gill, WHATEVER!!!..… Why can’t he help sort this crap out? Damn humans, helping us, MY GOD, Grandfather Fingersmell who started this company would be ashamed!!! Now get the hell out of my office and produce results!!!”

GONZO: “Hi Bill, I just came from the CEO’s office and he’s super pissed… Seems we just can’t get Jay’s $5000.00 refund taken care of…let’s chat…”

BILL: “Gonzo, you got much bigger problems, in my 18 years of business finance, I’ve never seen a company in more disarray, it’s like no logic, planning or strategy is in place. No offence, but it’s almost like a bunch of crazy dumb apes are running your company. You can't write off booze, cigarettes, Victoria's Secret, or bannans...Jeeeezeus Gonzo!!!"

GONZO: “No offence taken Bill…but can you help us, can youuuu pleeeaseee heeeeelp us get Jay his refund, my head depends on it???

BILL: “I’ll help, but you’re going to have to do everything I say, 100%!!!

GONZO: “You got it!!! 100%. HEY LOOK, BANANAS!!!!”

JUNIOR: “Hey man, yea Junior here… All living hell is breaking loose at RTF, our CEO is livid…somehow we jacked up some Canadian dude’s refund payment, AGAIN!!! Listen, I’m having a serious nervous breakdown…let’s get together at lunch and throw back a few? Things used to be soooo easy, sit on a log, catch some peanuts, throw crap, but nooooooo the wife wanted that Big-A$$ condo in the city, now I’m stuck working for these Looney A$$ Chimps... Someone’s coming got to go, later-man…”

"STAY-TUNED, he, he, he..." LugNut

Last edited by johnbelk; 12-29-2016 at 08:29 PM.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:46 PM
JayinToronto
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

^these are amazing!
Old 12-29-2016, 05:25 PM
FLT951
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

where is the $?
Old 12-29-2016, 05:50 PM
johnbelk
Pro

Originally Posted by JayinToronto
^these are amazing!

"Mercedes, I'll tell ya, ever since I was in here last time...it's been terrible. My poor husband is a Copying Machine Repairape and services RTF's copiers. RTF??? I don't know, but they make some sort of Asian Flying Saucer or something.. Anyhow, everyday, sometimes two or three times a day my husband gets paged to repair RTF's copiers. And since they're under warranty, my husband's boss says if the RTF work-orders continue, he may be required to fire my husband. I just don't know if I should continue to mate with my him or not!!!
What in the world could they be doing over there?????"

RTF HQ'S

"SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!! Congo and KoKo get your Ape Asses off those copiers!!! Someone please call the damn copier dude!!! Jeeeezeus-H-Christ!!!"

"Yea... it’s RTF again...sorrrrrry...."

"Man, I don't know what's more fun..these Chimps or me grooming, wink-wink!!! LugNut Out" (For now...)

Last edited by johnbelk; 12-29-2016 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Stuff
Old 12-29-2016, 05:59 PM
ealoken
Three Wheelin'

Received 114 Likes on 72 Posts

please stop the monkey business, im dying :P
Old 12-29-2016, 06:14 PM
johnbelk
Pro

Originally Posted by ealoken
please stop the monkey business, im dying :P
Never really thought of it that way, but it does look like I'm in the "Monkey Business" and I'd say business is damn good...LugNut.
Old 12-29-2016, 10:42 PM
bigrpowr
Rennlist Member

Received 332 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by johnbelk
Never really thought of it that way, but it does look like I'm in the "Monkey Business" and I'd say business is damn good...LugNut.
hahahah .. and ... BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE !!
Old 12-29-2016, 11:51 PM
garyever
Advanced

Default RTF owes $5000

AND THE STORY GETS UGLIER .

Does this general tone and script of this "attachment" sound familiar to anyone? This is one of several bad vendor complaints I read today about the Rennen Forged Aluminum Wheels cracking fiasco from five years back. Two years later, it appears, that principals Carl(Owner) and Raz (both former Rennen Forged sales people, move to Laguna Beach, California and 2014 open Race Tech Motoring and in 2015 the same complaints start showing up in California. Sound like Halloween IV or V?? Sorry "Jay" for the Jason reference, but I couldn't make up better Hollywood fiction and it seems Jason's back, now in Laguna. I have to wonder under what circumstances Carl and Raz left NY.

I think California Authorities working this case will be interested in this coincidence?

I have to wonder why Rennlist has permitted RTM/RTF advertising to continue on the forum after removing them as a vendor. There are still 100's of those shiny wheels on the Rennlist site to attract new uninformed victims with a quick google search to other RTF web pages as the new buyers bounce off the shiny Rennlist posts wondering why the Rennlist post won't work. My opinion is that RTM is near to bankruptcy and the last ones drawn in to this 5-8 week money trap will be the ones to get burned the worst and seems to me that we are making it easier for RTM to snare new buyers at $4-$5000 each before they are finally shut down?
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
RENNEN WHEELS_20161229_0001.pdf (3.48 MB, 533 views)

Last edited by garyever; 12-30-2016 at 03:07 AM.
Old 12-30-2016, 12:13 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Wow.
Jay, if that ck hasn't cleared by now, it ain't gonna.
Old 12-30-2016, 01:43 AM
JayinToronto
Racer

Looks like the new thread RTF tried to start on audiworld has been pulled. Not sure if the pull was from the mods or from RTF.
Old 12-30-2016, 01:46 AM
JayinToronto
Racer

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Wow.
Jay, if that ck hasn't cleared by now, it ain't gonna.
Since it was a cashiers check I still have faith!
Will talk to a senior account manager tomorrow.
Old 12-30-2016, 02:17 AM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,733 Likes on 1,061 Posts

Lugnut is awesome.
RTF is not.
Old 12-30-2016, 08:17 AM
jason952
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

They are heavily marketing on instagram currently too, an unraveling pyramid scheme.
Old 12-30-2016, 10:35 AM
Domer911
Rennlist Member

Received 355 Likes on 191 Posts

Man, if that check for "certified funds" hadn't originated in the USA and you weren't in Canada, I'd be beating down the doors of the a-holes at my bank for not making those funds immediately available. Screwjob by the bank on top of the screwjob perpetrated by RTF.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:49 AM
Jako
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JayinToronto
Since it was a cashiers check I still have faith!
Will talk to a senior account manager tomorrow.
Seems odd. Any teller can get the validation the cheque has cleared. Cashiers cheque is guaranteed by the issuing bank.

Quick Reply: Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000