SRP Boxster Racing Pedals - As low as $64

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 03:14 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRP Boxster Racing Pedals - As low as $64

Hello,
My name is Brian and my company is SRP. We are now a Rennlist Sponsor. SRP has been specializing in racing pedals since 1995. I know there are a lot of choices out there for pedals for your Porsche. I do hope you will find the time to look over our many options as we have pedals for all budgets and for all purposes. Our pedals are made to fit your vehicle specifically. You do have to drill holes to mount the pedals. Once installed, they are a part of your car with no chance of coming off. Our pedals are designed for performance enthusiasts, offering much improved heel toe placement and the highest levels of grip.

Pricing varies since we have lots of options, so check out our website at www.srpracing.com . I have set up a discount coupon for Rennlist members.
Just enter: rennlist while checking out for 20% off.

------------------------------------
I have had a couple questions about pricing, so I will attempt to make it a little more clear.

The retail price for the Machined finish Boxster pedals is $105 plus shipping.
Add $10 for Satin
Add $50 for Grid, Block or Cleats

There is a discount coupon code, rennlist, that gets you 20% off. Using the coupon, your price is:
Machined: $84
Satin: $92
Grid, Block or Cleats: $124

plus shipping

You have the additional gas pedal options and flanged footrest option to choose from.

Every now and then someone wants to order the pedals without the footrest. This reduces the Machined finish cost to $79 retail, or $63.20 with the coupon.
------------------------------------

We have 5 different surface finishes to choose from.

The following pictures are to show the different surface finishes. The Satin and Grid are the most popular.

GRID +$50

SATIN +$10

MACHINED

BLOCK +$50

CLEATS +$50

After many years of people asking how the grip compares to factory, and me telling them they are great, I finally got around to doing some testing to show just how much grip they do have. Below are the results of the testing. Just to clarify, the wet test was NOT done with water, but with Armor All. We wanted to do a worst case scenario type test.

Also, just to clarify, we used to make our Grid pedals with flat tops, instead of pointy tops. After doing this testing we have switched all our Grid pedals to the "Pyramid" pointy top style.

DRY

WET

We have 3 different choices for gas pedals. The factory 986/987 gas pedal is approximately 2.25” wide. Our standard gas pedal is approximately ¾” wider than stock. Pictures of this gas pedal can be found above.

We have the “double extension” pedal that adds roughly an inch on the bottom extension and ¾” on the top extension. This is an extra $10.

Last, we are just now finishing our “adjustable double extension” gas pedal. It starts off as our standard gas pedal, which is around ¾” wider than factory. The extensions can then adjust out to 3.75”, for an extra 1.5” over stock. They can be mounted in any position in between, or removed, so you can set the pedals up for your particular driving style. This option is an additional $40.

Not the greatest installed photo, but it's all I can dig up right now.

www.srpracing.com

Updating thread to show our Black Grid pedals.
Check out our website for more info on our black anodized pedals.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:30 PM
RollingArt
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice stuff. Love the black finish option! I may have to splash down for a set of these. And with a nice Rennlist discount offer to boot. Thanks Brian.

Phil
Old 04-29-2009, 03:36 PM
stumpjumper
Drifting

wow the black looks great!
Old 04-29-2009, 08:11 PM
Sputter
Pro

A question.
Is the adjustable extention finished to match the pedal set? eg black set with a black extention? or satin pedals with a satin adjustable extention?
Old 04-29-2009, 09:01 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Sputter
A question.
Is the adjustable extention finished to match the pedal set? eg black set with a black extention? or satin pedals with a satin adjustable extention?
We can do them however you want them.

Brian
Old 05-11-2009, 10:10 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Here are a few pictures of Block Black pedals for the 997/987.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Tierce
Pro

do you know if that black finish wears off at all?

By the way, my dad is buying a set of these for me for my birthday next month, and I noticed your location. Could I just come pick them up instead of having them shipped?
Old 05-17-2009, 09:52 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

PM'ing you.

Originally Posted by Tierce
do you know if that black finish wears off at all?

By the way, my dad is buying a set of these for me for my birthday next month, and I noticed your location. Could I just come pick them up instead of having them shipped?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:53 AM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Here are Block Black/Silver pedals (not Porsche).
Old 05-27-2009, 12:19 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

The movie is getting a little old now, but the Mustang in "Gone in 60 Seconds" had some nice pedals on it (ours).
Old 06-07-2009, 05:07 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Here are a few pictures of an idea I have for changing up the Grid pedals a little. Our standard Grid is on the left and the concept is on the right. The ring around the edge might make the pedal look a little "classier" or refined. Let me know what you think.

Quick Reply: SRP Boxster Racing Pedals - As low as $64