Sponsored by:

Introduction and question about tuning software 09 CTTS

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2018, 01:03 AM
blown 944
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Introduction and question about tuning software 09 CTTS

Hello all, finally picked up the one I had been looking for. correct color, interior. All except not having a hitch. If any of you have been around the 944turbo forums at all, you'll most likely be somewhat familiar with my escapades. I plan on doing the same thing with this one. So, what I'm looking for is either a company that is open to custom tuning ie; meth injection, E85, launch control variable etc. As of now it has a fabspeed full exhaust, IPD intake y pipe. Not sure about the tune being stock or not yet. I'm thinking it is stock. I just ran it at the track and went 12.62 at 111. This track is at absolute sea level.

TIA

Old 11-17-2018, 09:42 AM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,188 Likes on 3,945 Posts

Great looking Pepper and welcome!

You need to talk to Jayme (J's World) and find his thread on the monster motor he has built for his 955 Turbo as he has found someone to custom tune it.
I did all the bolt on mods on my 957 TTS and added a Fabspeed Stage 2 tune. Estimated at about 650 HP which is plenty for how I use this car.
My widebody build thread detailing my mods is here (since it seems like your kind of project) - https://rennlist.com/forums/cayenne-955-957-2003-2010/959688-misha-widebody-cayenne-957-turbo-s-project.html
Old 11-17-2018, 07:46 PM
blown 944
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Petza914
Great looking Pepper and welcome!

You need to talk to Jayme (J's World) and find his thread on the monster motor he has built for his 955 Turbo as he has found someone to custom tune it.
I did all the bolt on mods on my 957 TTS and added a Fabspeed Stage 2 tune. Estimated at about 650 HP which is plenty for how I use this car.
My widebody build thread detailing my mods is here (since it seems like your kind of project) - https://rennlist.com/forums/cayenne-...s-project.html
Funny I was in the middle of reading it (your thread) when I jumped back out in to general. I just got to the pics of the door jambs being sprayed. So far it looks awesome. I will check out his thread as well. I think I might have stumbled on it before when I was doing research. If it is the one with the fully custom FMIC and EFR turbos. It should be insanely fast. I look forward to catching up with some other builds on here as well. I used to live on Rennlist, but since FB came along, not so much. I do long for the days where a technical discussion could be had without a bunch of trolling going on
Old 11-17-2018, 08:25 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,188 Likes on 3,945 Posts

Originally Posted by blown 944
Funny I was in the middle of reading it (your thread) when I jumped back out in to general. I just got to the pics of the door jambs being sprayed. So far it looks awesome. I will check out his thread as well. I think I might have stumbled on it before when I was doing research. If it is the one with the fully custom FMIC and EFR turbos. It should be insanely fast. I look forward to catching up with some other builds on here as well. I used to live on Rennlist, but since FB came along, not so much. I do long for the days where a technical discussion could be had without a bunch of trolling going on
Cool.

Yes, that thread you mention sounds like Jayme's.

Quick Reply: Introduction and question about tuning software 09 CTTS