06 Price Query

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Porschenator
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 Price Query

Hello all,

I'm writing for my best friend who's looking at an 06 Cayenne S with the following equipment:
2006 Cayenne S
Bi-Xenon Headlights/washers
PCM 2.1
Driver Seat Memory
Compass Display
Trailer Tow
Moonroof
Roof Carry System
Heated Seats
6 Disc CD Changer
Porsche Entry and Drive

Any feedback on what you believe pricing 'ought to be' for this Pepper would be of great assistance. Sticker with $815 in destination charges is $68,200 and change.

Many thanks for your time........
Old 09-12-2006, 07:31 AM
yetis
Three Wheelin'

Well I cannot tell you how much, he should get the car well below sticker. The local dealer here has about 9 CS's on the lot and is ready to deal. Do you know if it is a normal or a "titanium" edition? The Ti edition seems to get a smaller discount. Anyway, the dealer was knocking $4k off before we even started. The options list is nothing really special and sounds like the standard dealer order. So I suspect your friend would have a lot of leverage if he/she looked around at a couple dealers.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:43 PM
hk_usp9f
Instructor

If you haven't done so already, look up the invoice value with those options and shoot for $500 to $1,500 over invoice.

It depends a lot if there are several dealers in town competing for your business. Here in the SF Bay Area it is similar to yetis' experience. They are offerring discounts even before you ask. And there is a lot of inventory on the ground.

Good luck and we look forward to your friend joining us for some Kool-aid.

Quick Reply: 06 Price Query