Authorized Service recommendation in Denver

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 07:33 PM
freakdog
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Authorized Service recommendation in Denver

Hi guys,

My 2006 Cayenne S needs a 40K service and a bunch of CPO warranty items done, as well as add an OEM hitch. I'm in Boulder, CO and I've brought my vehicle into Stevinson Imports before, but was wondering if anyone can give me a recommendation of Stevinson Imports versus Prestige Imports.

Thanks!
Larry
Old 09-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Divot
Much missed
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I think all CPO warranty work must be done by a dealer.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

Received 1,259 Likes on 790 Posts

I've been very happy with Prestige. I've had my Cayenne and my C4S serviced there many times.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Budget M3
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you can afford the time for a short drive south, I've had positive experience with Porsche of Colorado Springs. You might save a few bucks, too, as I believe their labor rate is lower than the Denver area dealers. It is certainly lower than Tucson's Porsche dealer. If you go there, tell Julio that Mark from AZ says hello!
Old 09-23-2012, 01:39 PM
steepsnow
Instructor

I have used Prestige. They should all have some sort of PCA discount, which can help take the edge off non-CPO work.

I do not have a warranty and use 3Zero3 Motorsports in Wheat Ridge.

You may want to confirm that non-CPO items like a "major service" and hitch installation need to be completed by a dealer. You might be able to save money with and Indy shop if the document that all Major Service items, oil changes, etc. were completed on time.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:43 PM
DanaT
Three Wheelin'

I have been happy with Prestige.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

Received 1,259 Likes on 790 Posts

For indy stuff, I completely agree with the 3zero3 recommendation. I have used them many times and been very happy with their service too.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:26 AM
Vino
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have used both and like Stevinson better. They are flexible with a lot of things and I just like dealing with them. I am in Boulder as well and driving wise Prestige wins, like 20 minutes shorter. I don't know if Prestige gives a rental which Stevinson does.
I see a bunch of older Cayennes that look like there in for service behind the former Porsche of Boulder building. They may still have all the Porsche equipment and are licensed to do CPO work? Look up Gebhardt Imports. I had a good experience with them when Dave Pitete (sp?) was still there who is now at Porsche of Colorado Springs.

I have used Prestige about 6 years ago, was aninteresting exprience....one that I would prefer to forget. I am sure they changed and may be worth giving them a shot.

Quick Reply: Authorized Service recommendation in Denver