Sponsored by:

Have had 2004 CTT 1 day & forum saved me

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 09:06 PM
RoidDroidVoid
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptJim

I was just looking at the tires, which Nitto model did you like? Nitto does not make a 295/35-21. I do like the site. Nitto Tire
I got the Nitto Crossteks and I really like them. They are quiet and stick like glue compared to the Continentals that were on it. I am using the 18" rims though. They don't make them in the size you mentioned. These are A/S tires.

http://nittocrosstek.com

I have Nittos with the new compound on my VW Jetta too. I've been happy with those too. They aren't Crossteks... can't remember the model.

RoidDroidVoid
2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Old 02-05-2014, 02:24 AM
INURGRL951
Three Wheelin'

Location: out in the sticks and flat lands of va wondering around for an open field or pavement!!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know it is different because I have already done that while on the aliment rack and it falls out the tolerances. I alignment mine in the setting right about normal because that when my stays most of the time but, be careful when doing this then take the car on trip on the freeway then the car will lower down into the sport setting at highway speeds then the tire are done on a 1000 mile road trip ask me how i know!!!

Quick Reply: Have had 2004 CTT 1 day & forum saved me