Sponsored By:

Heated Seats always ON setting?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2023, 01:55 PM
rajatparihar
Racer

Received 155 Likes on 109 Posts
Default Heated Seats always ON setting?

Can you set heated seat always ON when you switch on the car? I had Audi A7 in the past and it saves the last used heated seat setting in memory, so that when you switch on the car it always use that setting.

Does anyone know if this is possible in Cayenne?
Old 12-24-2023, 03:17 PM
matthewr87
Racer

Received 251 Likes on 166 Posts

I don't think it is possible. On our old Lexus you could set the seats to "auto" and it would heat or ventilate the seats as needed. It really is too bad a similar feature doesn't exist on these cars.
The following users liked this post:
closenough (12-24-2023)
Old 12-24-2023, 03:57 PM
rajatparihar
Racer

Received 155 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by matthewr87
I don't think it is possible. On our old Lexus you could set the seats to "auto" and it would heat or ventilate the seats as needed. It really is too bad a similar feature doesn't exist on these cars.
So true and I also couldn’t find a way to modify the default car settings under different drive modes, for eg. i want my suspensions to be in low setting in sports mode keeping everything as it is. But when I do it manually it just keeps car low for e drive and even for hybrid setting. Weird.
Old 12-24-2023, 07:23 PM
John Mclane
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 1,321 Likes on 724 Posts

You could probably program it to remember for more than 1 hour, as I believe it's the default. That requires an up to date PIWIS.
In the '24 model, not even the steering wheel "remembers" the ON setting as it was with all models prior, cayenne or not. Maybe someone forgot to code that line.
Old 12-24-2023, 08:42 PM
Kalson
Instructor

Received 85 Likes on 56 Posts

My RS6 remember the steering wheel and seat heating setting last used. It's so convenient in the winter, I just start the car and everything is ready to go. I like how I can start the car while I get my son loaded in. By the time I get to the drivers seat, everything is nice and toasty already.
Old 12-29-2023, 11:35 AM
craig001
Drifting

Received 67 Likes on 51 Posts

I don't think the Cayenne does that. Do you have Porsche Connect? With my eHybrid I can tell it to precondition the Cayenne for interior temp and seat heating. But this might just be for the eHybrid models. I have it set to precondition and finish charging with the departure timer. If I am off charge I can still tell it to precondition through the app.

Quick Reply: Heated Seats always ON setting?