Need your advice on used 2019 ehybrid

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2024, 11:38 PM
mogo
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need your advice on used 2019 ehybrid

Greetings,
I'm in Canada on the lookout for a used Cayenne E-Hybrid. Recently I came across this CPO 2019 E-Hybrid, 36,000 km (22,500 mi) and with many options I like including air suspension, PDCC, and rear-wheel steering. The vehicle is undergoing a CPO inspection, with the dealer replacing the entire large battery. The MSRP was around $144k, and the dealer is now asking $93k. I'm on the verge of making the purchase and would appreciate your insights on the pricing.
Is it even a good idea to get a five years old ehybrid with relatively low mileage and lots of options plus a new EV battery or should I look for something newer like 20/21 and possibly higher mileage and less option.
I'm also curious about the potential price fluctuations in the coming months, given the upcoming of the new E-Hybrid model. This will be my first Porsche purchase. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Last edited by mogo; 01-10-2024 at 11:40 PM.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:58 AM
craig001
Drifting

Received 67 Likes on 51 Posts

Are your $ numbers USD or Canadian dollars? If they are US dollars then it's overpriced IMHO. It is interesting that the dealer is replacing the HV battery pack with 22.5 miles on the clock. Here in the US the HV pack comes with an 8 year/100k warrranty. So the new pack is a good selling point but they should not charge a premium for it. I picked up a 2019 CPO eHybrid earlier this year - 32k on the clock, Sport Chrono, air suspension, RWS, Premium Plus, 21" RS rims, full leather interior for $65k USD. The Cayenne's value has deopped $10k to $20k depending on which site I use to get a valuation. My Cayenne stickered at $110600. It seems that used car market is softening post pandemic. The PDCC seems like a nice option though. You don't say where you are in Canada but it might behoove you to look at US Cayennes using Cargurus or the finder section on Porsche.com.It could be worth the road trip for you. Good luck with your search.

Last edited by craig001; 01-11-2024 at 09:46 AM.
Old 01-11-2024, 01:20 PM
mogo
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by craig001
Are your $ numbers USD or Canadian dollars? If they are US dollars then it's overpriced IMHO. It is interesting that the dealer is replacing the HV battery pack with 22.5 miles on the clock. Here in the US the HV pack comes with an 8 year/100k warrranty. So the new pack is a good selling point but they should not charge a premium for it. I picked up a 2019 CPO eHybrid earlier this year - 32k on the clock, Sport Chrono, air suspension, RWS, Premium Plus, 21" RS rims, full leather interior for $65k USD. The Cayenne's value has deopped $10k to $20k depending on which site I use to get a valuation. My Cayenne stickered at $110600. It seems that used car market is softening post pandemic. The PDCC seems like a nice option though. You don't say where you are in Canada but it might behoove you to look at US Cayennes using Cargurus or the finder section on Porsche.com.It could be worth the road trip for you. Good luck with your search.

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry I should’ve put it it’s CAD so after conversion msrp is roughly 107k and asking 69k. It also has sport Chrono, premium plus and the full sport design package and I believe with 22”. I also find a few newer once with slightly higher mileage and less option and asking between USD 60k-65k. Im interested in the PDCC which is quite a rare option to have. But haven’t driven one with air suspension+pdcc so I’m wondering if you can really tell the difference and worth the premium.

Quick Reply: Need your advice on used 2019 ehybrid