Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 01:52 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 709 Likes on 370 Posts
Default Planet Earth and Car Care

I posted this on another forum I'm involved in and thought I share this here also. In the past few months, I've been going through some changes both personally and as an entrepreneur. One relevant topic that has stood out to me is social responsibility. I've been fascinated by a new series called Planet Earth. It has motivated me to make life changes in my company. I'm proud to admit I've been an eco-friendly detailer since 1997 and thank my clients and vendors for that support. Zymol has been one of the earliest companies to make organic all-natural car care products. I'm thrilled to be using another product line called Optimum that shares the same philosophy. Companies like Zymol and Optimum are on the forefront of a quantum leap in car care. I think as consumers we should be demanding products that don't hurt this planet. Products containing cheap petrochemicals, harsh acids, etc. are only there because there's a market. For the consumer to demand earth-friendly products, manufacturers must go back to the drawing board and engineer products that comply. We as a human race have the both the technical know-how and ingenuity to do this. This is a topic I feel very strong about and I hope I touch someone out there.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:23 AM
TOGWT
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I applude that 'Green' mindset, do it now or be forced to comply later--
Old 04-16-2007, 12:54 PM
tetzlafh
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
I posted this on another forum I'm involved in and thought I share this here also. In the past few months, I've been going through some changes both personally and as an entrepreneur. One relevant topic that has stood out to me is social responsibility. I've been fascinated by a new series called Planet Earth. It has motivated me to make life changes in my company. I'm proud to admit I've been an eco-friendly detailer since 1997 and thank my clients and vendors for that support. Zymol has been one of the earliest companies to make organic all-natural car care products. I'm thrilled to be using another product line called Optimum that shares the same philosophy. Companies like Zymol and Optimum are on the forefront of a quantum leap in car care. I think as consumers we should be demanding products that don't hurt this planet. Products containing cheap petrochemicals, harsh acids, etc. are only there because there's a market. For the consumer to demand earth-friendly products, manufacturers must go back to the drawing board and engineer products that comply. We as a human race have the both the technical know-how and ingenuity to do this. This is a topic I feel very strong about and I hope I touch someone out there.
+1
Old 04-17-2007, 03:16 PM
PorscheZen
Rennlist Member

That show Planet Earth... yes..
Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to speak a better truth.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:40 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I appreciate your support guys. When you watch shows like Planet Earth and hear about the damage to the planet, it really makes you think. It's so cool to see companies like shell, chevron, fedex, ups, etc. starting to do their part. I heard today on the radio that fedex, ups, and local transportation use natural gas. I think with proper education, a desire for change, we can do our part for those to come in the future.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:31 PM
Paladin
Advanced

I love the show Planet Earth - especially in HD!

And Moe, I love the CR Spotless I got from you. I can't believe how perfectly it really works! I'm looking forward to using the Zymol Concours, too. Applying it with my hands should be a real 'bonding' experience!
Old 04-18-2007, 10:05 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Paladin
I love the show Planet Earth - especially in HD!

And Moe, I love the CR Spotless I got from you. I can't believe how perfectly it really works! I'm looking forward to using the Zymol Concours, too. Applying it with my hands should be a real 'bonding' experience!
HD does rule. You're welcome Paladin. I knew you'd dig the CR Spotless. It defies logic and saves a lot of time. You should have your concours wax soon. I had to wait on my Zymol shipment as it was delayed a few days. Applying wax with your bare hands really feels great and I'm sure the car will enjoy its first spa treatment
Old 04-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Max Power
Racer

+1

there's now a green "Brakeleen" brake parts cleaner that's less harmful than the regular red can

Quick Reply: Planet Earth and Car Care