Notices

Props to Moe Mistry!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 08:50 PM
MidnighTT
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Props to Moe Mistry!

I wanted to get a water deionizer and ended up deciding on the CRSpotless after what seemed like an endless 'net search. I saw Moe's post here about the system and we exchanged a few PMs. Finally, last week Sunday, I called the number on his web site expecting to leave a message saying that I wanted to order a DIW20 first thing Monday.

But Moe picked up. I apologized for making him think about work on a Sunday, but Moe brushed that aside and we began discussing what products I was planning to use on my Midnight Blue 996. Instead of trying to sell me something along with the CRSpotless, he told me that the Menzerna products and Porter Cable pads I planned to use would work very well. He did suggest that the Final Polish II I had on hand was probably not aggressive enough for the swirlies I described, so I asked him to recommend something appropriate.

Long story short, the Menzerna Intensive Polish and orange Lake Country pad Moe recommended work very well. The swirlies that my Final Polish and glaze didn't handle the last time I tried this are completely gone now. I went straight from the Intensive Polish to FMJ, also applied with a Porter Cable. My '02 looked almost new when I bought it in March, but it looks even better now!

Moe spent at least a half an hour with me going over techniques for cleaning just about everything as well as talking about what products generally work well and which ones don't. I have no affiliation, in fact I hadn't heard of Moe until joining Rennlist a few months back, but I'm a very satisfied customer.

BTW, the CRSpotless is highly recommended! I'm sure that most of my swirlies came from drying, even though I've used nothing but microfiber towels. Now I can wash, rinse, and pull into the garage for the night. Nice!

Jeff

Last edited by MidnighTT; 07-31-2007 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Paladin
Advanced

I also purchased a CRspotless, and some other products, from Moe some months ago. I got the same VIP treatment that you experienced. He's a pleasure to deal with. It's great to be able to speak with someone so knowledgeable and experienced.

As far as the CRspotless, I concur, it works just as advertised. It's a great time and swirl mark saver.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:47 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 709 Likes on 370 Posts

Thank you both for the pat on the back. I've always believed in empowering clients with facts and letting them make their own logical decisions. I use and sell only the products which I feel are the best. Glad you guys appreciated it.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:26 AM
mr997
Advanced

Do you do any work up in Northern California - San Francisco to be exact. I'm new to California, so I have no idea where to look. My Turbo needs quite a bit of work as my car sat in the dealer lot for several weeks.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:13 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by mr997
Do you do any work up in Northern California - San Francisco to be exact. I'm new to California, so I have no idea where to look. My Turbo needs quite a bit of work as my car sat in the dealer lot for several weeks.
I do make trips up there time to time. I'll let you know the next time I'm up there.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:26 AM
mr997
Advanced

Thank you for your response. I was just referred to an awesome detailer here in the Bay Area by my clear shield installer.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:22 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,487 Likes on 2,271 Posts

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
I do make trips up there time to time. I'll let you know the next time I'm up there.
let me know as well.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:44 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by mooty
let me know as well.
If we can set up a group detail, facility, and the right pricing, I'd consider making a trip up there. I'm getting a lot of PMs from guys in the SF and bay area. I just need a common facility where everyone would drop off their cars and pick them back up when complete.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:34 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

I received the cr spotless from Moe on saturday. Used for the first time this afternoon. In a word...incredible.Even the windows are cleaner and require no wiping off after wash. Worth every penny. Moe was a pleasure to work with....had a delivery problem and Moe offered a free refill for my inconvenience. Even my wheels are shinier. I was doubtful at first but a friend if mine kept raving about it so I decided to try it. Im glad I did.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:19 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by points
I received the cr spotless from Moe on saturday. Used for the first time this afternoon. In a word...incredible.Even the windows are cleaner and require no wiping off after wash. Worth every penny. Moe was a pleasure to work with....had a delivery problem and Moe offered a free refill for my inconvenience. Even my wheels are shinier. I was doubtful at first but a friend if mine kept raving about it so I decided to try it. Im glad I did.
I'm glad you took the leap. Everyone is a bit skeptical at first, but once they see it in person, they're sold. Now you can wash your p-car more often. A lot of clients have stopped having anyone else wash and have started to detail themself. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to see enthusiast caring for their own cars.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:59 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

Got my refill today Moe. Still on 0.01 on my meter after over 3 months washing. Just got finished washing and just left it in the air to dry. What a great product.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:47 AM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Just an update for all members of this site your sponsor has been selling it for awhile now and we do offer 10% off on them all day long no need for any silly group buy.

Check it out:
http://www.detailersdomain.com/index...anfID=9&Page=1
tel: 201-233-0003
Promo code is rennlist for 10% off anything on the site
Current Sales and Updates
Old 12-25-2007, 02:25 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by points
Got my refill today Moe. Still on 0.01 on my meter after over 3 months washing. Just got finished washing and just left it in the air to dry. What a great product.
Glad you like it ...it's been a best-seller for almost 2 years now.

Quick Reply: Props to Moe Mistry!