Notices

AiM K8 Keypad, ACC2, and Custom Inserts!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2024, 10:13 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 778 Likes on 506 Posts
Default AiM K8 Keypad, ACC2, and Custom Inserts!

I realized I never announced that the K8 keypads from AiM have started shipping. They make integration with the PDM08 and PDM32 even easier, include brightness controls, and can retain their last state through power cycles. It are really nice and I can provide custom colored and designed inserts for them. I am waiting for more material, so the photo only includes red right now, but there will be green, yellow, blue, red, and black.

The ACC2 should be here soon as well. It allows full control of sensors or thermocouples. This is nice for folks who want to mix or match. With the 200 hz logging options, it's changed how people have to run wiring for their data systems. It's a really nice continuation of the ACC.

Both of those will have Open versions with them soon as well. The Open versions will allow a fully user defined CAN message out, so they are able to be used with other data systems, ECUs, PDMs, and lots of other devices. They are a great value and offer a ton of flexibility to the user.

Reach out if I can help you with any or if you need any custom inserts!

Custom inserts for K8 keypads and SW4
Old 04-29-2024, 02:36 PM
freeride
Instructor

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

Got my K8 from Matt, I have some config work to do but these things can do a lot.

The following users liked this post:
Matt Romanowski (04-29-2024)

Quick Reply: AiM K8 Keypad, ACC2, and Custom Inserts!