Notices

Any AiM Data Analysis Classes...

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 04:25 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 507 Likes on 338 Posts
Default Any AiM Data Analysis Classes...

coming up in 2016? Or, "Go To Meeting/WebEx" presentations? I really need a refresher....especially on the Math Channels.

I sold my EVO4/G Dash and am kicking myself in the ***. I dropped racing and am now doing HPDE with a reconfigured car, a street/track hybrid (See enclosed pic), 993 RS "Tribute". Just had this shot taken at Laguna Seca last Saturday, 12th of December.

Looks like I'll need to start looking again in January. I need data as much as ever. Plan to do some NASA HPDE in 2016.
Attached Images   
Old 12-23-2015, 11:53 PM
Caddell
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Martin (and all other data users!),

We now have an updated AiM Sports LearnFast seminar page. More seminars will be included as soon as we get the details finalized (New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Washington State) and I am working on others.

http://www.aim-sportline.com/eng/rog...s/seminars.htm

If you do not see anything in your area, help me find a host (it does not cost them anything) and I will be there!
Old 12-25-2015, 02:59 PM
Krokodil
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Martin,

Dement agreed to host an AiM seminar at Vision Motorsports if someone wants to coordinate a date with Roger - hint, hint

Cheers,
Old 12-25-2015, 06:53 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Smile i am on it

Thanks!!! One of the bizarre twists, guys that really need a second or two, just won't take the time to learn Data Logging...it is a wee bit challenging at first, and I have a lot to learn, but wow what a pay back....they'll spend thousands on a AiM system, then just use it as a lap timer.

Data Logging is the best driver lie detector ever designed.
Old 12-28-2015, 05:24 PM
Mahler9th
Three Wheelin'

Received 112 Likes on 80 Posts

I think I will attend this one on January 16:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...1#.VoGoTfEgWt8

Great hosts, and right around the corner from a fantastic Porsche shop.
Old 12-30-2015, 10:02 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Default Your e mail please...somehow it has vaporized.

Duane,

RE: AIM Class

Please PM me your e-mail...I have several note in to Roger....the best date for us would be the 23rd of January for the Basic Class....the 24th is the POC Brunch.

I cc'd all my notes to Vision, haven't heard back from them. Don't expect to on this Holiday week.

Regardless, I am taking the AIM 1 day class on January 16th in Campbell, CA. I ain't missing this Gem!!!

Martin

PS I have told Dwain's (Roland?) that I will volunteer to help out, coordinate, make calls, you name it. I want this class to happen for the POC at Dwain's shop.

PPS: What school did your daughter select? My twin cousins are both aeronautical engineers, one at SUNY UB, Buffalo, and the other at RIT, Rochester. These guys are brilliant.

Originally Posted by Krokodil
Martin,

Dement agreed to host an AiM seminar at Vision Motorsports if someone wants to coordinate a date with Roger - hint, hint

Cheers,

Quick Reply: Any AiM Data Analysis Classes...