Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 778 Likes on 506 Posts
Default AiM Videos

AiM has been posting some great videos (nice work Roger!) on their Youtube site at https://www.youtube.com/user/aimdata These videos are a little more "what to do with the data" versus how the software works. Plus, they have a schedule out to release a new video once a week. This is a terrific resource along with their Vimeo videos (www.vimeo.com/aimsports) that show how the software works and how to set things up.

Happy viewing!
Attached Images  
Old 09-17-2016, 08:45 AM
jlanka
Drifting

Received 78 Likes on 39 Posts

oh excellent. Gotta check all these out. Thanks Matt.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:33 AM
RichFL
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Great. Roger, please keep them coming. I know I'm just scratching the surface when analyzing the data. I only do DE events but I enjoy data and analysis of data.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:28 AM
Caddell
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Matt for posting this.

Please realize that the batch of new videos we are doing are based on karting data BUT the concepts are the same for all forms of motorsport data analysis.

Also, please send me your suggestions on data analysis topics you would like to see covered, just yesterday we taped 2 more videos that were questions from folks that viewed the current videos and had more questions. Our goal is to start with the basics and continue to get more advanced.

We are committed to putting out a new video every week on Tuesdays so visit the AiM Sports YouTube page, subscribe and then you will get a notice when each one is posted.

If anybody is attending the NASA Eastern Nationals at Watkins Glen this week/weekend, look for me, love to say hi. I will be out supporting our users all the way through Sunday evening.

Quick Reply: AiM Videos