Notices

Shop to put on clear bra for my 997.1 near KOP (outside of Philly area)?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 02:22 PM
Oakes Detail
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by spiderv6
I saw a new '17 991 at the dealership at the weekend that had the front done - no idea what brand or who did it - and they had it added to the total car price at $2,600 if i remember correctly.

What is the rough real world cost of this?
Roughly between 1800-2200. Depending on the aero set up and required preparation and protection. (Paint correction and or ceramic coating.) For just front end on 991s.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:28 PM
XPEL
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by spiderv6
I saw a new '17 991 at the dealership at the weekend that had the front done - no idea what brand or who did it - and they had it added to the total car price at $2,600 if i remember correctly.

What is the rough real world cost of this?
Dealer pricing can sometimes be higher than a retail shop...This if for XPEL ULTIMATE

Keep in mind these are what we typically see across the country and it can vary depending on where you live and the demand for clear bra…

For a partial front end. This includes 18-24” up the hood and fenders, front bumper, mirrors and sometimes headlights. This ranges from $795 - $1,000.

For a full front it can range from $1,795 - $2,200. This includes the entire hood and front fenders, front bumper, mirrors and sometimes headlights.

For the full car it can range from $5,000 - $8,000. This includes every painted surface on the car possible.

Old 05-14-2016, 07:13 AM
equ
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nk215
Thank you everyone.

It's strange about Leeberbs, in the Audi R8 forum, 2 people had issue with their services/work quality.

Does anyone know about Glenn at ClearChoice?

Thanks
Lee is great at tint (done it for many many years). a few years ago I tried a clear bra with him, it was ok, not bad but not as good as his tint work.
Old 05-14-2016, 09:39 AM
jackippo
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by equ
Lee is great at tint (done it for many many years). a few years ago I tried a clear bra with him, it was ok, not bad but not as good as his tint work.
Lee worked on my Macan, full body film. Now he will get my new Targa in August. I was very happy with him, loved that if any issues he would always back up his work. Now he set up a shop in FLA. Must be doing something right! Everyone should go were they think would do the best work and that was recommended by other customers.

Quick Reply: Shop to put on clear bra for my 997.1 near KOP (outside of Philly area)?