For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Original 996 GT3 Seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2023, 06:12 PM
Fly911
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Original 996 GT3 Seats

I have a set of two original Porsche/Recaro GT3 seats with OEM sliders in very good condition for sale. The seats are Savanna Beige, I bought them new from Porsche in 2007 for my 996. These are the best and most comfortable seats Porsche has ever made, I have had these seats in five different cars over the years (996, Maserati 4200 GT, 993, 986 and 987.2, non of then daily drivers). The seats have been stored for the last four years.
These seats will fit any 911, 964, 993, 996, 997 and Boxster/Cayman 986/987, and possibly other cars with OEM Recaro seats (like my Maserati...).
The seats are whole with no rips or tears, but the left bolster on the driver's seat has a little "patina".
Since these seats are of a light color, they may be re-dyed to black, brown, red or blue, or any darker color to match your car.
These seats are rare and very sought after, and ideal for spirited driving and track days. They have no longer FIA certification for racing.
I'm asking $7,000 for the seats. I can deliver in the Houston-Austin-Dallas area, or ship anywhere at buyer's expense. I accept cash, PayPal, wire transfer or cashier's check.
The first five pictures are the driver's seat, the next five pictures are the passenger seat.
PM me for details and contact info.

Driver's Seat

Driver's Seat

Driver's Seat

Driver's Seat

Driver's Seat

Passenger Seat

Passenger Seat

Passenger Seat

Passenger Seat

Passenger Seat

Quick Reply: For Sale: Original 996 GT3 Seats