For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 1987 White 944 N/A for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Neinfofo
No offense taken Matt. But I had to start somewhere and with the extra "parts" I thought it was a fair place to start. But as you can see....it is going nearer to where you think it should be. Truth be known, the spouse is applying the pressure to sell it.....maybe I should have asked for $10,000 just to keep it around longer!

What would you think is fair and why???
If you want to sell it 3500-4500 is a number that will get some interest.

It has almost 200K miles, has been repainted (and who knows how good the respray is, your picture is not very good), needs a new front valance and there are no interior shots.

The problem is it is just too high for an NA with 183K miles. It would be too high if the car was near perfect and judging from your avatar and the single picture it isnt near perfect. The parts you are including are nice bonuses but they only add about $200 bucks to the resale.

If you really want 6K then you need to:
Get better pictures (more and much better quality)
Dig into those receipts and try to give as complete a history as possible, look for things like struts because as that mileage they are almost going to be a necessity
Replace the front valance

I know that sounds incredibly negative. I am really not trying to crap on your thread. There is a buyer for every car. You might get 6K on an autotrader type website but you wont get it here.

Can you get some more pictures?
Old 02-13-2007, 11:05 PM
Neinfofo
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not taking this as a shot at me or my car. This is one of the reasons I joined RENNLIST. I can value other people's opinions.

I just got this IMac yesterday, let me see if I can figure how how to resize some pics.

Ironically enough this will run in the Autotrader on the 15th.

Here you go....not the best shots but maybe a better representation.

I guess I will see how Autotrader goes...or I will go put it on the base. I am sure that there is some young kid who would love to run the **** out of this thing.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Neinfofo
Advanced

I am not taking this as a shot at me or my car. This is one of the reasons I joined RENNLIST. I can value other people's opinions.

I just got this IMac yesterday, let me see if I can figure how how to resize some pics.

Ironically enough this will run in the Autotrader on the 15th.

Here you go....not the best shots but maybe a better representation.

I guess I will see how Autotrader goes...or I will go put it on the base. I am sure that there is some young kid who would love to run the **** out of this thing.
Attached Images     
Old 02-14-2007, 12:04 AM
Matt H
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That is a very good looking 183K mile car. Those pictures alone will help you sell it. I would put a price of 4500 on it and I bet you move it in a week. Keep it at 6K and place it in the Trader and I bet someone will buy it depending on how many are near your location.

Thanks for not taking it as a personal afront.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:48 AM
Neinfofo
Advanced

Thanks Matt. I do really hate to see it go.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 1987 White 944 N/A for sale