For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 1987 951...$7800...OBO.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Oilslick964
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 1987 951...$7800...OBO.

I really need to sell my '87 944 turbo. It is in excellent shape and pretty much bone-stock. Recently repainted to original color which is nougat brown metallic. Pretty rare color, looks more burgundy and has a lot of metallic to it. So the paint is virtually flawless. The interior is original as well and it is burgundy, too. It is in outstanding shape showing just minor dash cracks and minor seat wear. Some very minor splitting in the seats that you don't notice until you really look for them. All mechanicals are excellent to perfect. Timing belt, water pump and rollers were done about 13k miles ago. I don't have records for the last clutch replacement but it feels perfect and engages just where it should with no slipping or anything at all. Tires are close to brand new and the wheels have been re-finished and look very near perfect. The only thing it will need is a windshield. It has a long, very narrow crack on the passenger side. It does not impede your view at all and, in fact, I tend to forget it is even there, but, if you live in a state where it won't pass inspection, you'll need to replace it. All in all, the car is in WAY above average condition both cosmetically and mechanically. I don't think it will disappoint! Give me a call at 479-502-1932 or email me at pauldobbs@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Paul
Attached Images        

Quick Reply: For Sale: 1987 951...$7800...OBO.