For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS: 2002 Boxster S- rainforest green

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 06:24 PM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FS: 2002 Boxster S- rainforest green

I am selling my Rainforest Green Metallic 2002 Porsche Boxster S. The vehicle is well-equipped with a Savannah Beige leather interior, Manual transmission, and sport classic II wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. ALL of the problem areas of this car have been addressed within the last few years, and the vehicle has been dealer-maintained. Items that have been addressed:

-Clutch
-Rear Main Seal
-Intermediate shaft bearing retrofit (used LN Engineering retrofit, installed at Stevinson Imports)
-Power steering pump
-Air/Oil Separator
-Brakes (have about 60% remaining- used Pagid S sport brake pads w/ zimmerman rotors)
-Tires (Michelin pilot super sport, have 30-40% remaining)
-Replacement plastic rear window (For originality, did not replace top with updated glass rear window)
-Radio (Installed new Becker CDR- replaced factory tape deck w/ factory CD player, removed factory CD changer in lieu of aux cable to use phone for music source)
-Ignition switch has been replaced
-Headlamp switch has been replaced
-60,000 miles service with spark plugs replaced performed in late 2015.

vehicle options:
446 Wheel Caps with Colored Crest
J4 Rain Forest Green Metallic
M6S Savanna Beige Floor Mats
P15 Power Seat Package
P64 Sport Touring Package
P74 Xenon Headlamp Package
SA Savanna Beige Partial Leather
V9 Black Top
XRB 18" Sport Classic Wheels/Tires

Carfax is clean, and I'll happily provide a copy of the car fax, as well as a vehicle build from Porsche. I do not have the original window sticker. I do have 2 keys and the owners manual, the tool kit is complete, the spare tire never used. I'm the second owner, and I'm selling because we had a recent addition to the family, so I'm selling to get something with a back seat. I'm asking $19900. Please email chillinglikeashilling@gmail.com for more info.
Attached Images    

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: 2002 Boxster S- rainforest green