Notices

Swapping out GT4 for another porsche

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2024, 10:49 PM
anonymous-monkey
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Swapping out GT4 for another porsche

Hey everyone, I'll keep this short and simple. Looking to swap out my GT4 (2023 718 cayman) for a different porsche since I find the GT4 isn't the most suitable daily driver for me and my area. However, I need some help. I'd ideally want to get a 992 carrera 4s, but there's like none that I can find atm. I did however find a 992 carrera 4 (not s) but I'm not sure if its worth the effort. Would I be downgrading technically? what should I do or what do you recommend? Maybe I just go with the base carrera 4 and tune it? again, not so sure what the best play here is, but I am also open to other opinions and ideas. I was thinking of other cayman models IDK, maybe a g82 bmw m4 as well. but ideally I would love a 992 C4s. anyways, thanks again!
Old 03-17-2024, 11:45 PM
DreiPedals
Instructor

Received 116 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by anonymous-monkey
Hey everyone, I'll keep this short and simple. Looking to swap out my GT4 (2023 718 cayman) for a different porsche since I find the GT4 isn't the most suitable daily driver for me and my area. However, I need some help. I'd ideally want to get a 992 carrera 4s, but there's like none that I can find atm. I did however find a 992 carrera 4 (not s) but I'm not sure if its worth the effort. Would I be downgrading technically? what should I do or what do you recommend? Maybe I just go with the base carrera 4 and tune it? again, not so sure what the best play here is, but I am also open to other opinions and ideas. I was thinking of other cayman models IDK, maybe a g82 bmw m4 as well. but ideally I would love a 992 C4s. anyways, thanks again!

Your account is too green to PM you, but if you share your GT4 spec there may be a market for you to get out of it and give yourself $$ flexibility as opposed to dealing with a trade and then hoping that dealer has a car close enough to what you want.
Old 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
chassis
Rennlist Member

Received 1,228 Likes on 906 Posts

Originally Posted by anonymous-monkey
What isn’t suitable about the 718? Which region of the world are you located?
Old 03-18-2024, 06:38 PM
pirahna
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 583 Likes on 370 Posts

Originally Posted by DreiPedals
Your account is too green to PM you, but if you share your GT4 spec there may be a market for you to get out of it and give yourself $$ flexibility as opposed to dealing with a trade and then hoping that dealer has a car close enough to what you want.
Only paid members can sell on Rennlist.
Old 03-19-2024, 07:30 PM
BoxKing
Rennlist Member

Received 682 Likes on 402 Posts

This guy is an active troller of the forum….
Old 03-21-2024, 12:15 PM
Mark Ward-Willis
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 992.1 4S coupe allocation if you are interested. let me know.

Quick Reply: Swapping out GT4 for another porsche