Macan 2014-Current

Best online shop(s) for OEM Porsche parts

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2023, 05:40 PM
john981
Rennlist Member

Received 227 Likes on 139 Posts
Default Best online shop(s) for OEM Porsche parts

It has been a while since I bought part/accessories for Porsches. Now with my new Macan S coming, I am already looking to add few things and wanted to use OEM parts. First 3 things are the black sport exhaust tips, cargo mat and wheel lock bolts. In the past I have used suncoast, pelican and local dealership. Are there any better shops out there with cheaper prices and maybe no sales tax? Most places I found, they show only few items and don't have the full catalogue. Thank you in advance!
Old 06-18-2023, 06:32 PM
jhbrennan
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by john981
It has been a while since I bought part/accessories for Porsches. Now with my new Macan S coming, I am already looking to add few things and wanted to use OEM parts. First 3 things are the black sport exhaust tips, cargo mat and wheel lock bolts. In the past I have used suncoast, pelican and local dealership. Are there any better shops out there with cheaper prices and maybe no sales tax? Most places I found, they show only few items and don't have the full catalogue. Thank you in advance!
Suncoast is a good source - pricing is good and usually products are in inventory...but freight charges usually eat up any price savings. I've found by showing the Suncoast prices to my local parts guy, the Suncoast price is usually matched plus my dealer offers the 10% PCA discount.
Old 06-18-2023, 07:52 PM
///Bruce
Pro

Received 124 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by jhbrennan
Suncoast is a good source - pricing is good and usually products are in inventory...but freight charges usually eat up any price savings. I've found by showing the Suncoast prices to my local parts guy, the Suncoast price is usually matched plus my dealer offers the 10% PCA discount.
Dealership for discount. Suncoast pricing is high.
Old 06-18-2023, 11:15 PM
john981
Rennlist Member

My parts guy at the dealership left and now they just do 10% off msrp. I replaced almost every wear and tear item on my 981 Boxster and the guy gave me always crazy prices on those parts. He is at a different Porsche dealership now which is about 1 hour away but might be worth the drive...
Old 06-19-2023, 01:33 AM
Faust T.
Instructor

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Gaudin Porsche,
they are cheaper than Suncoast and don't charge sales tax when ship to CA.

https://www.gaudinporscheparts.com/
The following users liked this post:
jbx2 (07-03-2023)
Old 06-19-2023, 03:23 AM
john981
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Faust T.
Gaudin Porsche,
they are cheaper than Suncoast and don't charge sales tax when ship to CA.

https://www.gaudinporscheparts.com/
That is great, thank you so much! Was exactly what I was looking for!!
Old 06-21-2023, 04:35 PM
Silververtu
Pro

Received 223 Likes on 168 Posts

I am on east coast and I use Delaware Porsche Parts, no sales tax and very quick shipping. I always get it the next day with standard shipping.
Shop OEM Porsche Parts Online | Delaware Porsche Parts

My local Porsche dealership also has its own online store but they charge handling fee even for local pick up and the pick up time is LONG, always have to wait 30+ minutes so ended up not supporting local business.
john981 (06-21-2023)
Old 06-21-2023, 11:50 PM
john981
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Silververtu
I am on east coast and I use Delaware Porsche Parts, no sales tax and very quick shipping. I always get it the next day with standard shipping.

My local Porsche dealership also has its own online store but they charge handling fee even for local pick up and the pick up time is LONG, always have to wait 30+ minutes so ended up not supporting local business.
Very nice, thank you!
Old 06-22-2023, 09:59 AM
Wilder
Rennlist Member

Received 4,847 Likes on 1,724 Posts

Originally Posted by Silververtu

And here I was, like a noob, ordering from Suncoast. Thank you.
Old 06-22-2023, 11:04 AM
Silververtu
Pro

Received 223 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by Wilder
And here I was, like a noob, ordering from Suncoast. Thank you.
I hear you. I used to order there but now there are more Porsche dealerships opening their own online parts stores so we get more choices to buy from at more competitive price. I just pick whoever can get me the parts the quickest and the cheapest. At the end, these are commodities

Last edited by Silververtu; 06-22-2023 at 11:06 AM.
Wilder (06-22-2023)
Old 06-22-2023, 12:39 PM
Nickshu
Rennlist Member

Received 938 Likes on 626 Posts

Suncoast and Pelican if you want good customer service and parts to be delivered promptly. Prices will be higher for this.

Sunset, Auto Atlanta, and many others if you are not in a hurry and don't mind long response times on inquiries. This gets you lower prices.

I have not used Gaudin but there are lots of dealers now selling online similar to what Suncoast has done, I would expect similar experiences there across the board. Many of them sell on Ebay.

I did use Delaware for a couple items via Ebay which was a good experience.

If you want Euro parts you can use Carnewal in Belgium or E-ACCA in Lativa. Neat sources for OEM parts we can't get in the USA.

Last edited by Nickshu; 06-22-2023 at 12:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Best online shop(s) for OEM Porsche parts