Saturday Cliquot Cruise Night 2011 - Millis, MA

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 08:52 AM
boston951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Saturday Cliquot Cruise Night 2011 - Millis, MA

There is an ongoing weekly Cruise Night held at Gold's Gym, located on Route 109 in Millis, MA. For GPS purposes, the physical address is 27 Milliston Road, Millis, MA 02054.

The show runs Saturdays from 5:00PM until dusk through October. Loud music plays and an old bi-plane makes low passes overhead which is really cool. Cars include classics, street machines, customs, hot rods, and everything else under the sun.

I attended last week and displayed the 951. This night was very diverse with many unique cars. To give you an idea of the diversity, there was a white Pantera, new Charger custom convertible, new Supercharged Camaro ZL585, lots of Corvettes old-to-new, old ambulance a la "ghost busters" and too many muscle cars to list.

If you live nearby you may want to check it out. Many bring beach chairs and hang out for a few hours. If you have kids they are welcome to attend. Some enthusiasts will let them hop in the driver's seat.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:02 AM
flat12boxer
Racer

If a couple other people are down for this, I'd be willing to make the drive - not too bad, as it looks like it is about three exits past the outlets (approx 40-50 min. from Providence). I might not be able to make it this week though.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:25 AM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 801 Likes on 465 Posts

I may try to make it to one or two of these, but unfortunately not this weekend.

Halifax also has a cruise night every Friday Night and I've heard lately there are over 400 cars. Sadly I haven't made it to one yet this summer.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:45 AM
boston951
Addict
Rennlist Member

I have been attending when not away for the weekend. Some interesting cars from muscle to exotic, classic to modern, and all types in between. Last week was lighter attendance due to the rain that looked like it was imminent, but actually held off. There are a few Porsches here and there over the course of the summer.

Smaller events like this are nice because you can meet the owners and talk unlike huge Cruise Nights like Foxborough.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 801 Likes on 465 Posts

Originally Posted by boston951
I have been attending when not away for the weekend. Some interesting cars from muscle to exotic, classic to modern, and all types in between. Last week was lighter attendance due to the rain that looked like it was imminent, but actually held off. There are a few Porsches here and there over the course of the summer.

Smaller events like this are nice because you can meet the owners and talk unlike huge Cruise Nights like Foxborough.
You should try to make it to the Sunday Cars and Coffee in Taunton, it's a small group with very good car discussions.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:11 PM
boston951
Addict
Rennlist Member

There was a Porsche 911 Turbo at the last event on 8/20 and I missed seeing the owner. Nobody by the car, but the Valentine 1 was running and picking up 2 distinct signals, LOL, Was it another Rennlister by chance?

Quick Reply: Saturday Cliquot Cruise Night 2011 - Millis, MA