Notices

New to Portsmouth, NH

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 01:39 PM
adamvandenbos
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New to Portsmouth, NH

Looking for other car /porsche enthusiast in the area.

Cars and coffee, shows, meets, service shops ext.

Any info would be great
Old 03-15-2012, 02:50 PM
ESL
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,
Moving to Portsmouth in May. We are moving near Strawberry bank. There is a porsche dealer in stratham. Exotech in haverhill Ma (1/2 hour away) is a great shop. The Nashua dealership (1 hour) is having coffee and cars this Saturday. Looking forward to seeing what else there is by the seacoast.
Eric
Old 03-16-2012, 11:33 PM
adamvandenbos
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ESL
Hi,
Moving to Portsmouth in May. We are moving near Strawberry bank. There is a porsche dealer in stratham. Exotech in haverhill Ma (1/2 hour away) is a great shop. The Nashua dealership (1 hour) is having coffee and cars this Saturday. Looking forward to seeing what else there is by the seacoast.
Eric
Sounds good; I'll head-out Nashua dealership Saturday morning. I'll be driving my 2005 NSX.

When good time to show up?
Old 03-18-2012, 07:17 AM
ESL
Addict
Rennlist Member

Well that was a dud. I was only there for about 20 minutes with my son. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet in person. Where in Portsmouth are you?

I forgot about Blair Talbot motors as another nearby wrench before.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:41 PM
adamvandenbos
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ESL
Well that was a dud. I was only there for about 20 minutes with my son. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet in person. Where in Portsmouth are you?

I forgot about Blair Talbot motors as another nearby wrench before.
Staying at the Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown/Waterfront. Till I find Appt. or house with 2 car garage for rent. Which is proving to be difficult

Pm sent
Old 03-20-2012, 07:48 AM
adamvandenbos
Rennlist Member

Cars and Coffee meet at Caffe Kilim, in Portsmouth March 24th 09:30am . Nothing big, just few car guys with NSX's and Porsche's getting together for some good espresso and take a ride down Rt 1 along the coast, if anyone else wants to join us...its a real scenic ride.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:05 AM
stvracing
Instructor

Im right across the border in Maine. I go down to Portsmouth quite a bit. If your in downtown portsmouth we could all meet up at Starbucks.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:49 AM
adamvandenbos
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by stvracing
Im right across the border in Maine. I go down to Portsmouth quite a bit. If your in downtown portsmouth we could all meet up at Starbucks.
Your welcome to join us at Caffe Kilim this Saturday if you have time. Kilim has the great coffee and espresso. http://www.caffekilim.com/Location.html

Last edited by adamvandenbos; 03-21-2012 at 03:06 AM.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:15 PM
stvracing
Instructor

I wish I could make it this Saturday but i wont be back by then. When is the next one?
Old 04-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Breeznn
Track Day

Hey Guys:

Welcome to the NH Seacoast area. There several of us car (Porsche) enthusiasts in the area. Many, like me, are just now getting around to taking our cars our of winter storage. The local PCA region (North Country) has a DE and a autoX this month and there was a dyno run tech session this past weekend.

I live in Greenland and when in town, would be up for a Saturday or Sunday morning cars and coffee most weekends.

Adam do you still drive a 04 R32? When I am not driving my 911 (winter) my other car is a 08 R32; great commuter car for New England winters.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey there, I am in the president of the local PCA region in NH (North Country Region) and we have a huge Cars & Coffee coming up on May 5th. We also have an AX and tech session this weekend. Check out our site @ www.ncr-pca.org and let me know how we cna help you enjoy your car hobby more. Would love to see you become a member.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:53 PM
adamvandenbos
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by stvracing
I wish I could make it this Saturday but i wont be back by then. When is the next one?
Looking like the May 5th cars & coffee will be the place to meet.

Originally Posted by Breeznn
Hey Guys:

Welcome to the NH Seacoast area. There several of us car (Porsche) enthusiasts in the area. Many, like me, are just now getting around to taking our cars our of winter storage. The local PCA region (North Country) has a DE and a autoX this month and there was a dyno run tech session this past weekend.

I live in Greenland and when in town, would be up for a Saturday or Sunday morning cars and coffee most weekends.

Adam do you still drive a 04 R32? When I am not driving my 911 (winter) my other car is a 08 R32; great commuter car for New England winters.
My R32 is more show and all go now. I drive my Saab Turbo X during the winter months its fun XWD car.

Originally Posted by Jay Gratton
Hey there, I am in the president of the local PCA region in NH (North Country Region) and we have a huge Cars & Coffee coming up on May 5th. We also have an AX and tech session this weekend. Check out our site @ www.ncr-pca.org and let me know how we cna help you enjoy your car hobby more. Would love to see you become a member.
Great to hear Jay. I'll look forward to Cars & Coffee May 5th. PM sent
Old 04-18-2012, 04:32 PM
adamvandenbos
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Jay Gratton
Jay,
When you get time. Send me the address of your tech session this weekend.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:22 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is at Precision Imports in Manchester. They are at 183 Faltin Drive in Manchester. I am going to try and make it, but I will probably be late.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:06 AM
adamvandenbos
Rennlist Member

Quick Reply: New to Portsmouth, NH