Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Typical newbie stuff!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2020, 12:41 AM
P.J. Leslie
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Typical newbie stuff!

Just saying hi...this is my first Porsche. 997.1 C2S. Pretty much stock power except for Fabspeed intake and Borla exhaust. I’ll probably switch back to a factory exhaust with BMC filter.

Send me a message if interested — I am considering trading my 19” Sport Classic wheels and tires for a set of machined silver finished or bronze 19” or 20” wheels. Located in Charlotte, NC and I would prefer a local-ish swap if anyone is interested. Shipping would be a bit of a nightmare.

Looking for something of similar value but I’m happy to add cash for an upgrade. I am pretty certain these wheels would fit a 997 narrow body car because the rear wheels have a 15 mm spacer on it and that’s almost the exact difference in the narrow body & wide body wheel offset in the screenshot that I attached. The wheels came with the car when I bought it and I don’t know much about them. I’ve taken pictures of all imperfections and a lot of pics of the alignment to the body, tire sizes, tread, etc. Tires are practically brand new...front tires are only a couple of months old and rear tires are about 6 months old. I have tons of pictures that I can share.

Old 06-24-2020, 01:05 AM
uniqueMR
Rennlist Member

Received 550 Likes on 416 Posts

Welcome
Old 06-24-2020, 09:30 AM
Own Goal
Team Owner

Received 2,322 Likes on 1,395 Posts

Welcome and might as well take care of this up front: no selling or advertising selling / swapping unless a member. So, might as well join then.
Old 06-26-2020, 10:35 PM
NCporsche
Chainsaw
Rennlist Member

Received 186 Likes on 128 Posts

Membership has it’s privileges, like the secret rooms

Welcome from Mayberry.

Quick Reply: Typical newbie stuff!