Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Why we all love cars? Childhood passion leads us here

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2023, 11:18 AM
chase spyder
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Why we all love cars? Childhood passion leads us here

Hey everyone! New member to the forums, and im jumping right in to the core of car passion and ownership! Im a film maker and story teller and I love getting to the heart of why we all do what we do and where our passions and dreams all come from.
I beleive most of the time they start when we are young and if we are lucky and dont loose signt of those things that excite us most we Chase after those dreams into our adult years and make them come true. I am sure for most of us here we all dreamed of owning
a beautiful fun sports car from our childhood. Things we see and experience growing up can make such powerful impressions on our infinite imaginations. Little things for me like playing the Outrun game on Sega Mega Drive! A red convertible driving along a road with palm trees and the oceans ahead, even if it was in 8bit graphics haha! It made a mark! The toys we played with, remote control cars, scalextric Mecanno for those who like to get their hands dirty and do their own car building and maintenance! I love this side of Sports car ownership and I did my best to capture this in my latest film about owning a beautiful guards red 981 Spyder which to be is one of the best convertible sports car (Afordable money can buy). Id love nothiong more for you to check it out and if you resonte with it give it a thumbs up or a share and lets stay in touch, Im all for car meets, adventures, road trips and I love the car community, such lovely people.

Old 11-04-2023, 11:48 AM
911Königin
Rennlist Member

Received 526 Likes on 300 Posts

Welcome! Where in the UK are you located? And yes, I do believe a lot of our passions/loves are formed in childhood

Quick Reply: Why we all love cars? Childhood passion leads us here