Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

971 Panamera 4 E-Hybrid- first Porsche for me!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2023, 06:58 PM
Macjack
8th Gear

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 971 Panamera 4 E-Hybrid- first Porsche for me!

Greetings,
After years of eyeing the Panamera, reading reviews, and waiting for the awd E-Hybrid prices to get into my range, I finally picked up my first Porsche this weekend. CPO 2018 Panamera 4 E-Hybrid. I traded in a 2018 Volvo S90 T8 Inscription for it, and am liking the new car. While the Volvo was smooth and luxurious, the Panamera is definitely more performance and more engaging (of course). I'm learning the complicated features and buttons and menus, but happy to join the rennlist community to help with the learning as well.
Trying to get some snow tires on there to take it to Steamboat for this weekend!
Cheers,
-macjack
The following users liked this post:
Tom McInally (12-18-2023)
Old 12-14-2023, 07:45 PM
Jordan Kolins
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Macjack
Greetings,
After years of eyeing the Panamera, reading reviews, and waiting for the awd E-Hybrid prices Tutuapp 9Apps to get into my range, I finally picked up my first Porsche this weekend. CPO 2018 Panamera 4 E-Hybrid. I traded in a 2018 Volvo S90 T8 Inscription for it, and am liking the new car. While the Volvo was smooth and luxurious, the Panamera is definitely more performance and more engaging (of course). I'm learning the complicated features and buttons and menus, but happy to join the rennlist community to help with the learning as well.
Trying to get some snow tires on there to take it to Steamboat for this weekend!
Cheers,
-macjack
Welcome to the forum
Old 12-17-2023, 11:20 AM
mazdaverx7
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Panamara! I would love to see pictures of the car!
Old 12-18-2023, 03:36 PM
Tom McInally
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Macjack
Greetings,
After years of eyeing the Panamera, reading reviews, and waiting for the awd E-Hybrid prices to get into my range, I finally picked up my first Porsche this weekend. CPO 2018 Panamera 4 E-Hybrid. I traded in a 2018 Volvo S90 T8 Inscription for it, and am liking the new car. While the Volvo was smooth and luxurious, the Panamera is definitely more performance and more engaging (of course). I'm learning the complicated features and buttons and menus, but happy to join the rennlist community to help with the learning as well.
Cheers,
-macjack
I did much the same thing for essentially the same car year and model and 2018 model year. Mine is burgundy metallic. In the 7 months that I have had it, I have driven almost 10k miles and now need to get it serviced to keep in compliance with the CPO...mine was for two years starting at not quite 50k miles. It is beautiful and relatively uncommon in Ventura County so lots of positive comments. It has run wonderfully on several trips including TX to CA (purchase); also to CO and UT and several longer trips within CA. 400 mile inspection warning now showing so it will stay in the garage until the New Year and then the 60k service. Enjoy yours, mine is a dream and more practical for me with the 4 extra comfortable seats along with lots of power from 2.9L turbo charged engine. Consistent 26 miles hybrid electric around town.
Old 12-20-2023, 11:58 AM
Macjack
8th Gear

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Mazdaverx7, here ya go!

car is currently getting a motor mount replaced under CPO, so can’t get more right now.
The following users liked this post:
mazdaverx7 (12-21-2023)
Old 12-21-2023, 08:04 AM
mazdaverx7
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts

The car looks beautiful!! The Panamara is just an exceptional car overall and I can imagine it would be great with a hybrid transmission! I've serviced and driven several Panamaras and I really think they are great cars!

Quick Reply: 971 Panamera 4 E-Hybrid- first Porsche for me!