Notices

My 2016 Infiniti QX50 is lemon and Infinti wont fix a thing

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 10:43 PM
CDLVancouver
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default My 2016 Infiniti QX50 is lemon and Infinti wont fix a thing

1. The transmission has issues. It lags significantly in daily driving. It will bein 6th gear at 55 km/h when accelerating from a stop. Occasionally when driving along at a constant speed the transmission will all of a sudden down shift and stick at 3500-4000 rpm for 5-10 seconds. no codes were thrown therefore there is no issue. further infiniti indicated that this is normal and its for fuel efficiency.
2. the heat has issues. on a recent trip, when it was 15c outside, we attempted top put the heat on. not until we turned the temp to 32c did we get heat. at 28c we could not feel heat coming from the vent on that 15c day. Infiniti could not find any codes for this ... therefore there is no issue.
3. the ac has issues. a couple of times when the ac has not been turned on the ac will go on. this is when the temp is set to the lowest temp and the ac is not on. the vents will blow ac cooled air. again no codes are thrown. further, infiniti is indicating that this is how the system is designed. was told that if i dont want ac blowing then i have to toggle the ac on and off until it does go off. infiniti canada indicates that the system is supposedly engineered that way! i was offered by infiniti canada to call consumer affairs if i didnt like their diagnosis.
wow
infiniti can suck my *****.
anyone want to buy a slightly used 2016 qx50 with no issues???
Old 07-09-2016, 07:43 AM
safulop
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the heads up -- I was planning to buy an Infiniti, right after I paid Donald Trump's tax bill

Quick Reply: My 2016 Infiniti QX50 is lemon and Infinti wont fix a thing