Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Sold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

JRZ RS Pro 2-way Shocks, Springs, Etc. for 996 GT2/GT3

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 04:52 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price (no $ sign please): $4500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 996, Race Car
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

JRZ RS Pro Shocks/Springs/Tenders/Genesis Couplers/TopHats with REAR Monoball Plates for 996 GT2 and GT3 Vehicles.

This setup is designed to work with the 996 GT2/GT3 uprights.
Setup was purchased in 2013 and used for 3-4 weekends to include the 2014 Grassroots Ultimate Track Car Challenge at VIR...where vehicle took 1st place, reference magazine article in print, and online.

All components are in excellent condition. Springs/Tenders are Hypercoil, Rear - 1000lbs / Front 800lbs with Genesis Couplers (mates tenders to main coils). All hardware included for shock/spring combo.

Rear Monoball plates included (pictured), JRZ Rebound ***** included (packaged).

Add it up, this is a solid $8500+ in components, for $4600, I'll cover shipping.

If you are along the Eastern Seaboard (Florida to Connecticut) it is likely I can get this setup to you, free of charge, or can ship at buyer's expense.

Please do NOT contact me with questions like "when was the last time the shocks were rebuilt" - the shocks were on the vehicle for 3-4 weekends, mostly at VIR...when owner elected to change to a 3-way shock...they are NOT in need of a rebuild, they appear in "like new" condition.

I also have two sets of 18" Fikses with Hoosier R100 slicks available, in 996 GT2 fitment. I can swap the rear barrels for you if you have a standard 996, 997, GT3, etc.

If you are SERIOUSLY interested, PLEASE CALL JEFF at (757)286-five eight five seven.
You are welcome to PM, please include legitimate contact info. and I will respond...I've been receiving a lot of PMs from "odd"/ingenuous accounts.
Attached Images           

Last edited by Jeff Curtis; 09-18-2015 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-17-2015, 06:29 PM
32krazy!
Drifting

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff Curtis
Still available, I have a full set of GT3 uprights and Brembo 8 piston (front) and 4 piston rear calipers and several sets of Brembo 380/320mm rotors available as well. Everything above is for 996 GT2, GT3 and to convert your "base" 996 to GT2/GT3 geometry.
How much for the uprights and brakes?
Old 03-29-2015, 08:01 PM
eddieb4
Rennlist Member

Received 199 Likes on 117 Posts

Do you have pictures of the fikses? What sizes and how much do you want for a set?
Old 03-30-2015, 01:22 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Please reference contact info.
Yes, here are a few pics of the Fikses, I am currently drafting an ad for those but sale may be pending on both sets. They are currently sized for a 996 GT2 but the rears are the only ones that need to be converted in able to fit all 996, 997, GT3...I have made tentative arrangements with Fikse to purchase four outer rims to convert the wheels for a friend who wishes to use them on his 996 GT3.

The model is "Profil 13", rears are currently 18" x 13" x 44mm ET, if you need fitment for a 996/997/GT3, the outer barrels will need to be changed to make the wheels 18" x 12" x 44mm ET per Fikse...I will need to double check as I think they will need to be 11" wide? This will cost me $500 a pair plus shipping costs, so the $300 I would charge to convert them is a bargain and you still save -vs.- new pricing for Fikses.

The fronts are 18" x 8.5" x 44mm ET and will fit ALL 996, 996 GT2/GT3 and 987/997 as they sit.

Wheels are $3200 a set in GT2 fitment (current sizes), $3500 a set for 996, 997, 996/997 GT3 fitment, the outers will be BRAND new for the rears if converted. All wheels are in excellent cond. as they sit. Some of the wheels are unused as you can see by the pics of the rear of a few wheels. If you elect the 996/997/GT3 fitment, the original outers will be included with sale so that you have the flexibility to convert back or if you decide to sell them in the future, buyer has the option - or simply sell them off and get some of your investment back!

The wheels were $4400 a set, NEW.
Again, they are in excellent condition with the exception of a few light scratches here and there from being used a few weekends, two of the wheels were never even bolted to a vehicle.

The "sticker" set of R100 Hoosiers are being sold separately, two rears are mounted on unused Fikses, two fronts are loose. - $1000 for the set of R100s, if you like I'll throw the used set in for FREE.

Last edited by Jeff Curtis; 09-08-2015 at 11:53 AM.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:19 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

The uprights have been SOLD with the Brembo GTR brake package I have in another advertisement.

JRZ Shocks and Fikses still available.

UPDATE 4/28/15: GT3 Uprights and Brembo Brake components have been SOLD!!

Last edited by Jeff Curtis; 05-07-2015 at 01:16 AM.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:25 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

If you're looking to JRZ up your 996 (w/GT3 uprights), 996 GT3, 996 GT2, there is NO cheaper way to do so.
The price is right, the components are "top notch", you would only need the front camber/monoball plates to complete this setup as those were reused on the vehicle when they went to a 3-way setup.

What you see in the pics of the JRZ components above - $4500, FREE shipping (Continental US) -or- can hand off to friends headed North, South even to the Midwest while at a track event/race - please inquire.

Last edited by Jeff Curtis; 09-18-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:52 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

I have reduced the price to $4500 for everything pictured - FREE shipping in the Continental US.

I can offer FREE transport to points North, South and to the Midwest if I'm able to hand them off to a friend at a race/track event.

I am often in NoVa. visiting family/friends and will be at VIR first weekend of October and Summit Point a few weeks later for the NASA events. I can bring them along for inspection/purchase or to hand off to a fellow racer for FREE transport back to your area.

Serious inquiries only, please.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

The JRZ RS PRO II setup has been sold.
Fikses are still available, please PM if interested.
Closing this topic.

Quick Reply: JRZ RS Pro 2-way Shocks, Springs, Etc. for 996 GT2/GT3