Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Rotary 4 Post Garage Lift

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 11:51 AM
Kansas911
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Rotary 4 Post Garage Lift

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $1999
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Item Condition: Used

Here is your chance to get a $4000+ beautiful, sturdy car lift that I just purchased from Custom Garage Works here in Dallas a few months ago. I recently sold my GT4 so I don't need the lift! Original price was $4,160 installed. Custom Garage Works can be hired to disassemble and reassemble the lift for roughy $1,300. So with my price and the installation, you are saving over 20% for a lift only a few months old. I have also attached a PDF with the specs for the lift. You are also welcome to come take a look at it at my house in Dallas (University Park area near SMU).

Custom Garage Works has a fabulous rating and they supply the lifts for many of the high-end dealers in town.

Comes with casters to move the lift (if you needed to rotate it or move it out of the garage temporarily) and ramps. Feel free to email me with questions!
Attached Images   
Attached Images
Old 09-15-2016, 12:38 PM
PCA7GGR
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

What is the height of your garage roof? Thanks
Old 09-15-2016, 01:06 PM
KeninBlaine
Drifting

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by PCA7GGR
What is the height of your garage roof? Thanks
Note the OP has 2 low profile cars stacked, and his garage is deep enough so that the highest part of the upper car is ahead of the garage door when opened. With most garages, the door track needs to be raised closer to the ceiling and the center-mounted door opener motor needs to be replaced with a side mounted unit to provide sufficient space for the stacked cars. I've determined that my 10' 6" ceiling is just adequate if I installed a 4-post lift for a normal height vehicle and a low profile vehicle.
This looks like a good deal for a local buyer. GLWS.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:56 PM
Darkstar1
Rennlist Member

Received 227 Likes on 135 Posts

PM sent...

Thanks
Randy
Old 09-15-2016, 02:03 PM
Kansas911
Rennlist Member

My garage is 114" tall. I still have a few inches to spare with two lower profile cars. I also had this set up with a Boxster and an M6 Gran Coupe and it worked as well.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:05 PM
Kansas911
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the info for folks. I did adjust my garage door setting so that it doesn't raise all the way to give me more room. With my M6 I just back the car onto the lift and don't have to worry about the garage door at all. It's definitely wise to measure your garage and make sure you have the room. You can also adjust the locking points (every six inches) to adjust for the relative heights of your vehicles.
Originally Posted by KeninBlaine
Note the OP has 2 low profile cars stacked, and his garage is deep enough so that the highest part of the upper car is ahead of the garage door when opened. With most garages, the door track needs to be raised closer to the ceiling and the center-mounted door opener motor needs to be replaced with a side mounted unit to provide sufficient space for the stacked cars. I've determined that my 10' 6" ceiling is just adequate if I installed a 4-post lift for a normal height vehicle and a low profile vehicle.
This looks like a good deal for a local buyer. GLWS.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:40 AM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,220 Likes on 3,967 Posts

I like your license plates.

GLWS
Old 09-18-2016, 02:09 PM
logan2z
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KeninBlaine
With most garages, the door track needs to be raised closer to the ceiling and the center-mounted door opener motor needs to be replaced with a side mounted unit to provide sufficient space for the stacked cars.
Yup , that's exactly what I had to do to install a 4 post lift in my garage. Now I can comfortably stack my 993 and Cayman R.

Nice deal for a buyer local to the OP. Once you have a lift you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:03 PM
gray911
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It looks like my Direct Lift. It may be from the same company.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Kansas911
Rennlist Member

Just an update - I confirmed with the original installers that they can disassemble the entire lift for $500 and just need two days notice. If you live in Dallas, these guys can also have it hauled to your house and reinstated. Or if you live out of town, I can have it disassembled so you can haul it to your destination. This is a $4,200 lift for $2K plus $500 disassembly fee.

Quick Reply: Rotary 4 Post Garage Lift