Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

SUMMER SPECIAL - Silver Cerakote and Black Refinished Crests + a GREAT GIVEAWAY!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 04:37 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default SUMMER SPECIAL - Silver Cerakote and Black Refinished Crests + a GREAT GIVEAWAY!!

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price (no $ sign please): $120
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 912, 914, 924/931/944/951/968, 928, 964, 986, 987, 993, 996, 997, Cayenne, Cayman, Carrera GT, Panamera, Race Car
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

For the past few years I've enjoyed the positive response and kind words from fellow Rennlisters about our refinished Porsche Hood Crests. From time to time I'm able to obtain "core" crests at such a reasonable cost that in turn I'd like to offer something back to the community here. It's been quite some time since I was able to offer a "Special" due to the increased costs by Porsche for new OEM crests and the commensurate rise of used pieces for refinishing. I was fortunate enough however to obtain a quantity (20) of good 996 or "New" style crests for a reasonable price and I'd like to offer a Summer Special until that supply is exhausted. I'm going to refinish these in the most popular color choice which is Light Stainless Cerakote "highlights" and Semi Flat / Satin Black Enamel "lowlights".

The Summer Special is $120 shipped (within the US) with a OEM Porsche Crest Gasket and retainers. This is a $30 reduction from the usual $150 cost. Shipping outside the US is via USPS International Priority Mail in a small flat rate box. The shipping quote is per the USPS.com website and I only charge the actual quoted amount.

These refinished pieces fit EVERY Porsche except for 356 Models which utilize a smaller crest.

Additionally when these 20 pieces are sold all 20 purchasers will be entered in a drawing for a Polished Nickel Plate Red / White and Blue "Flag" crest which normally is a $200 refinished piece:

Shipping the crest to the winner will be at my expense (both US and Overseas) and will include a gasket and retainers. It's my way of saying thank you to my fellow Rennlisters and a great way of celebrating summer.

If you would like to order one and be entered in the drawing please send me a PM here or contact me directly via email:

porschecrests@gmail.com

Best Regards: Jim

Old 06-19-2014, 03:12 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

I neglected to add that when you email to order please reference your user name here on RL somewhere in the message. I wanted to make this an offer for forum users / members only and not casual forum surfers / lurkers.

Old 06-22-2014, 09:19 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

As of this morning nine of the twenty available Silver / Black "Summer Special" crests have been ordered.

I have eleven crests remaining that I can refinish at this price. Each purchaser will become eligible for the Red, White and Blue Refinished Crest drawing after all 20 have been sold. If interested please contact me here:

porschecrests@gmail.com

Cheers!

Old 06-26-2014, 11:02 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

ONLY 8 REMAINING!!

Here's the update as of this morning. Twelve of the twenty available Silver / Black "Summer Special" crests have been ordered.

I have eight crests remaining that I can refinish at this price. Each purchaser will become eligible for the Red, White and Blue Refinished Crest drawing after all twenty have been sold. If interested please contact me here:

porschecrests@gmail.com

Please reference your profile name here when you email. This is intended as a special offer to registered members and users only!!

Cheers!
Old 06-27-2014, 04:59 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

6 LEFT / AVAILABLE

As the weekend rolls in I have 6 crests remaining for the "Summer Special". Already 14 of the 20 are spoken for. At this rate I think we'll have the drawing for the Red, White and Blue / Polished Nickel Plate Crest by this time next week.

I already have shipped out 11 and should have the remaining orders on their way by Monday.

If you're interested in one of the remaining 6 pieces please contact me here:

porschecrests@gmail.com

Please reference your profile name here when you email. This is intended as a special offer to registered members and users only!!

Cheers!
Old 07-01-2014, 07:32 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

As of this evening I have two crests remaining available to be refinished as a "Summer Special". So far 18 of the 20 available have been ordered. Please contact me if you would like to order one of the remaining two and be included in the drawing for the Red, White and Blue / Polished Nickel Plate American Flag themed crest!
Old 07-08-2014, 11:39 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

1 REMAINING / AVAILABLE

I have 1 crest remaining for the "Summer Special". Already 19 of the 20 are spoken for. Once that piece is ordered I'll post a notification here on the forums. Within the next day following we'll draw the winner of the Red, White and Blue refinished piece.

If you're interested in the 1 remaining piece please contact me here:

porschecrests@gmail.com

Old 07-09-2014, 02:09 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

LAST ONE ORDERED!

The last piece was ordered by a member tonight and the drawing for the Red,White and Blue Custom Crest will be held tomorrow evening after 5:00 Eastern Time. I will notify the winner directly via PM in the forums, post it in the forums, as well as via the email address as shown on their paypal payment.

Stay Tuned!!
Old 07-10-2014, 10:24 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

AND THE WINNER IS........

But first a word from our sponsor.....

I wanted to again thank the members here for their kind words about the custom pieces that my daughter and I refinish. We're both avid enthusiasts and we truly do enjoy creating these pieces for Porsche owners. We both believe that a custom crest is as much an expression of the owner's personality as any other performance, suspension, exhaust or wheel modification / purchase.

The 20 "Summer Special" pieces were offered to both Rennlist and Pelican Forum members. In order to determine the winner of the prize in this drawing each purchaser was given a number based on the order in which it was received / paid. The first order received was assigned #1, the second order #2 etc. This morning I used this online random number generator to pick a number between 1 and 20:

http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html

The generator selected #11, Rennlist Member david _alford

Congrats to Dave and a sincere thank you to all who placed an order during the special. We truly hope that everyone who ordered is happy with their custom crest!

If anyone is interested in a similar crest or other custom piece please let us know and we'll create one just for you. We have an online album of previously refinished custom pieces on photobucket.com here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/jtyurg/library/Refinished%20Porsche%
20Hood%20Crests?sort=6&page=1

Cheers: Jim

Old 09-06-2014, 06:03 PM
slickrock22
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure how these things work as I am new to rennlist. I sent the $120 for this crest but have not received it. I have sent 2 emails and have not had a response. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Ryan
Old 09-06-2014, 06:20 PM
nzskater
Rennlist Member

Received 166 Likes on 109 Posts

If it was me I'd try track down his phone number. He has had many happy customers here judging by them all posting photos of their new crests, so may just be a case of being patient.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:35 PM
slickrock22
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All is good. Thanks Jim.

Quick Reply: SUMMER SPECIAL - Silver Cerakote and Black Refinished Crests + a GREAT GIVEAWAY!!