What's It Like To...

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2023, 09:22 PM
CRex
Rennlist Member

Received 381 Likes on 195 Posts

Originally Posted by Q&A
So cool you won the Spa24 !!!
I happen to know a thing or two about film making and this looks like from the same team as Road to Le Mans. Top Notch and so enjoyable !!!
Thank you everyone! This series started as a bit of an oddball project... when the year began I frankly had no idea where the racing would lead. The only thing I knew was: my racing career as an Am won't last forever. When my days are out and I'm no longer capable, I'd want an honest account of what happened.

On the series... I've come to realize you need a TON of trust with the creative crew as they're literally embedded in your race weekends -- capturing everything both good and bad... we're fortunate to have built a relationship over the years (the feature from 2022 at the start of this thread won them some accolades) and have grown together. Bunch of genuine and good guys really

As this year draws to an end I'll look to push myself at a couple new races in 2024 (IGTC is going to Nur24... #coldsweat). Will be challenging and lots of unknowns TBH. But safe to say I think we'll have a Season 2 to this docuseries...

Last edited by CRex; 12-30-2023 at 09:24 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by CRex:
brontosaurus (12-31-2023), RossP (12-31-2023), saksride (01-01-2024), Yannick-HST (01-02-2024)

Quick Reply: What's It Like To...