Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 04:18 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool TraqGear Liquid Cooled Shirts Now Available

Hey Rennlisters... Happy to announce that TraqGear now has liquid cooled options back in the product line! Made out of AirMesh perforated fabric, these shirts are cool and comfy. Available in long sleeve only and compatible with F.A.S.T., Coolshirt, Chillout and other popular cooling systems... Our quantities on these are pretty limited, but happy to be offering these again...

Ultra FR Liquid Cooled Top: https://traqgear.com/products/ultra-liquid-cooled-top

Be safe and stay cool!

Ryan Vosburg, TraqGear
ryan@traqgear.com

-----------------------------------------
Now Available: Ultra FR - Liquid Cooled Top // The liquid cooled version of our highest performing base layer. Perforated AirMesh™ fabric combined with over 50 feet of cooling tubing by F.A.S.T. work together to combat heat stress. Stay cooler. Stay focused. Compatible with all popular water and coolant based personal cooling systems. Made in USA + SFI spec 3.3 certified.

The apex of performance, comfort & safety since 2011.
All new racewear available now→ traqgear.com
Old 08-31-2021, 12:36 PM
coss1600
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Is it rock hard like the coolshirt Sfi one? That thing is insanely uncomfortable when not on track. Also how well does it fit as far as size fitment goes? Not all M or L are created equal.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:56 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

If you are referring to the fabric softness, it is a blend of viscose and modacrylic whereas the old model was cotton based. I've found it to be lightweight, breathable and comfortable. The tubing is slightly thinner and more flexible than the old model, and still sewn on the outside.

Regarding fit, heres a size chart and recent review... It is a tighter fit second skin fit, so if you want a looser size can always size up. If you order your t-shirt size it's most likely going to fit good. The non liquid cooled versions are also in stock at many of our dealers for sizing and feeling the fabric in person. You can search our dealer database on our website. 👍

"I am 6'2, 165-lbs and a medium fits well - snug, especially in the arms, but not too tight. The shirt is light grey, not white (looked white on the website) - I think the grey looks better than white in person. Sleeves could be an inch longer, but could just be me. Overall, I am very pleased and cannot wait to get back on track and give it a try."

Let me know if you have any additional questions thanks!

Old 08-31-2021, 01:11 PM
certz
Three Wheelin'

Received 67 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by coss1600
Is it rock hard like the coolshirt Sfi one? That thing is insanely uncomfortable when not on track. Also how well does it fit as far as size fitment goes? Not all M or L are created equal.
I have the Ultra FR shirt, that this appears to be based on, and it is very comfortable and soft.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:18 PM
NaroEscape
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 543 Likes on 287 Posts

As noted above, we find with our customers (and me) your normal t shirt size will fit snug but not “tight”. If you like a little loose, go up a size. The material is extremely soft and comfortable. The shirts themselves (sans cooling tubes) are some of the best selling items we have.

we’ve been very impressed with the new TraqGear product line.

We will be getting these new cooling shirts in stock shortly.

Getting You On Track!
www.naroescapemotorsports.com
704-395-2975
  • Data Analysis & Coaching
  • Drivers Gear
  • Crew Gear
  • Car Gear

'07 SPC
'71 914/6 Huey
'04 GT3

Old 09-01-2021, 11:01 AM
CrookedCommie
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A happy customer here, love the shirt. My cotton coolshirt just stayed soaked in between sessions, this dries up immediately, is much more comfortable, and the hose routing is much better.
Old 09-01-2021, 02:27 PM
coss1600
Instructor

some of the URL are busted?
Old 09-01-2021, 04:10 PM
Carrera51
Race Car

Received 165 Likes on 102 Posts

We will be stocking these at OG Racing and will have them up on our website shortly.
Old 09-06-2021, 08:10 PM
Ritter v4.0
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 46 Posts

Ryan- YGPM.
Old 09-08-2021, 04:03 AM
coss1600
Instructor

Got my order. The head sock is absolutely awesome. It is super thin and super breathable.

The shirt on the other hand was definitely softer, less hot and more comfortable than my Coolshirt Evo FR, but you need to try it in person to verify the fit. Mine just didn't fit at all.
Old 09-27-2021, 03:00 AM
Ritter v4.0
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 46 Posts

I used the shirt this weekend. I’ve used several over the years and this is the best. Lightweight and very good cooling- the tubes over the shoulder are a nice touch.

Highly recommended.

Quick Reply: TraqGear Liquid Cooled Shirts Now Available