Sponsored by:

RS1 Radio Cable Mounts

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2023, 09:36 PM
TRACKD
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
Default RS1 Radio Cable Mounts

I have been searching for a dedicated radio only mount to connect the car radio cable to my helmet cord. I had previously found radio and drink connect kits but I don’t use a drink tube. I saw on social media that RS1 had 3D printed a radio only mount for their customer’s car and I asked to buy one. They are apparently selling them to the masses now and is kind of a no brainer at $50, rather than having the radio cable dangling in the cockpit. They also make a roll bar mounted version. I got one of each to see which would work best for me. Simple but useful little piece!

Old 04-30-2023, 11:31 PM
stujelly
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts

I love that but I thought some series wont let you drill into the seats anymore
Old 05-01-2023, 10:42 AM
TRACKD
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by stujelly
I love that but I thought some series wont let you drill into the seats anymore
The seat mounted version only uses cushioned double sided tape, so no drilling required. The roll bar mounted version uses two hose clamps, in addition to some cushioned double sided tape.
Old 05-01-2023, 12:12 PM
winders
Race Car

Received 776 Likes on 393 Posts

Link?
Old 05-01-2023, 09:45 PM
RaceDevelopementCenter
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 63 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by TRACKD
I have been searching for a dedicated radio only mount to connect the car radio cable to my helmet cord. I had previously found radio and drink connect kits but I don’t use a drink tube. I saw on social media that RS1 had 3D printed a radio only mount for their customer’s car and I asked to buy one. They are apparently selling them to the masses now and is kind of a no brainer at $50, rather than having the radio cable dangling in the cockpit. They also make a roll bar mounted version. I got one of each to see which would work best for me. Simple but useful little piece!

Trackd
I'm glad your enjoying your mount. For any forum members that would like one, please send us a direct message and will get you sorted.

Quick Reply: RS1 Radio Cable Mounts