Sponsored by:

F1 Belgian Grand Prix

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2024, 10:00 PM
zbbb0730
Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 37 Posts
Default F1 Belgian Grand Prix

Anyone ever been? We'll be in France during this time and I would love to take my son for his 18th birthday. Anyone with info on tickets, vip experiences and places to stay would be greatly appreciated. We'll drive in from France.
Old 04-16-2024, 10:06 PM
Carlo_Carrera
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,265 Likes on 1,456 Posts

Paging @Mike Roblin
Old 04-16-2024, 11:35 PM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 887 Likes on 537 Posts

Originally Posted by zbbb0730
Anyone ever been? We'll be in France during this time and I would love to take my son for his 18th birthday. Anyone with info on tickets, vip experiences and places to stay would be greatly appreciated. We'll drive in from France.
can I join you?? 😃
Old 04-17-2024, 08:55 AM
zbbb0730
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by skl
can I join you?? 😃
Sure! See u there! 😀
Old 04-17-2024, 10:02 AM
Mike Roblin
Rennlist Member

Received 480 Likes on 300 Posts

Oh wow! You are going to have the experience of a lifetime, I know I did. Last year a friend and I attended our first F1 race and decided to go to the Belgian GP. We had the Champions Club Gold package with seats in the grandstand on the inside of the track just to the side of Eau Rouge looking up at the cars coming out of the hairpin, it was AWESOME! The package that we had included accommodations in Spa at hotel La Reine (very nice place in the heart of Spa) along with bus transportation to and from the track. Basically, all we had to do was manage our own airfare and transportation to and from Spa, everything else was included. The hospitality area we were in at the track provided fantastic food for breakfast and lunch plus it was a nice place to hang out when it was raining. They had driving simulators to try out, memorabilia vendors selling all manner of things (driver helmets, gear, signed photos, etc.) and a great selection of complimentary Belgian beers.

We also had opportunities to do a guided track walk (on the back of a truck/trailer) and a tour of the paddock during the weekend. The fan zone had lots of vendors and neat things to do like a pit stop practice area where you could practice putting a wheel on and off with the air guns. Also, the karting track is not to be missed - it was very fun and a quick track! Below is a link to my thread on the trip. If you have any specific questions I'm happy to answer them just send me a PM.

https://rennlist.com/forums/racing-a...ix-trip-2.html
The following 3 users liked this post by Mike Roblin:
Carlo_Carrera (04-17-2024), multi21 (04-17-2024), skl (04-17-2024)
Old 04-17-2024, 11:07 AM
zbbb0730
Rennlist Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mike Roblin
Oh wow! You are going to have the experience of a lifetime, I know I did. Last year a friend and I attended our first F1 race and decided to go to the Belgian GP. We had the Champions Club Gold package with seats in the grandstand on the inside of the track just to the side of Eau Rouge looking up at the cars coming out of the hairpin, it was AWESOME! The package that we had included accommodations in Spa at hotel La Reine (very nice place in the heart of Spa) along with bus transportation to and from the track. Basically, all we had to do was manage our own airfare and transportation to and from Spa, everything else was included. The hospitality area we were in at the track provided fantastic food for breakfast and lunch plus it was a nice place to hang out when it was raining. They had driving simulators to try out, memorabilia vendors selling all manner of things (driver helmets, gear, signed photos, etc.) and a great selection of complimentary Belgian beers.

We also had opportunities to do a guided track walk (on the back of a truck/trailer) and a tour of the paddock during the weekend. The fan zone had lots of vendors and neat things to do like a pit stop practice area where you could practice putting a wheel on and off with the air guns. Also, the karting track is not to be missed - it was very fun and a quick track! Below is a link to my thread on the trip. If you have any specific questions I'm happy to answer them just send me a PM.

https://rennlist.com/forums/racing-a...ix-trip-2.html
Wow, thanks Mike! This looks amazing! I'll carefully go over everything tonight. Anything else you can think of that I should know, please share!
Old 04-17-2024, 08:40 PM
Matt Lane
Rennlist Member

Received 173 Likes on 104 Posts

I've posted on this before, maybe dig up a search on Spa and you'll get some more ideas. I've attended 3 times and am heading back in a few weeks for the WEC race.

The track is EPIC and a must do. Nothing like a typical track, and certainly nothing like we have in North America. Do it.

M

Quick Reply: F1 Belgian Grand Prix