Sponsored by:

? about Trackday in Europe

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Chris L.
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ? about Trackday in Europe

I am interested in attending one of several events in Europe next year (24 Hours of Le Mans, 24 Hours of Spa or the Belgian Grand Prix).

I was interested if anyone knows how I can research into the accessability of either Spa or the Nurburgring for some track time during one of those trips.

Obviously based on whichever professional event I choose to attend I would need to probably run at the other site.

I do not wish to run public days but rather an organized private event at the track with rented cars.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 10-09-2006, 08:43 PM
henry_fr8
5th Gear

hello chris,

i attended a couple of porsche de weekends last summer at their factory track at leipzig. while i was there, they told me they also do the same type of courses at the spa and nurburgring. take a look at their german website for dates and locations. (you can also read it in english) i had a great time at leipzig and the instruction was fantastic. i did both the precision and performance course in 2 consecutive weekends. i have applied to join them next year on their telemetry and masters courses at leipzig.

good luck

henry
Old 10-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Kiko
Racer

go to www.pasionporsche.com and if you're interested contact them on their email and tell Josep I sent you (Francisco Santos). I did some instructing for them and they are TOP NOTCH people and a TOP organization, Hotels, trucks to take the cars to and from the tracks, restaurants, visits to Porsche Museums, you name it and all aroung the track day as main course.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Chris L.
Pro

Thank you guys.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:17 AM
Pierre
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For the N'ring, check out www.scuderia-hanseat.de
For Spa, have a look at www.sportfahrerschule.de (strange, currently offline, but should come back online somewhen)

Quick Reply: ? about Trackday in Europe