Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any listers with NASA in the NE Texas region?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 10:17 AM
jakermc
Rennlist Member

Received 465 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam Poland
Yes, I agree. By the way jake, how much do you want for the 355? Or is it still even for sale?
Just completed the deal on the 355 this past Friday. I miss her already, a wonderful car!
Old 08-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Adam Poland
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jakermc
Just completed the deal on the 355 this past Friday. I miss her already, a wonderful car!
Ahh, my dad is looking for a track car so I just thought I'd ask. He really wants to do AI or AIX, so the Ferrari wouldn't work for that. But I'm just keeping an eye out for any deals
Old 08-12-2009, 01:52 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

FWIW, I'm planning to jump into the NASA fray next year with my 996. The car won't be close to the one Jay drives, but I just want to get more racing time, particularly at TWS while I'm trying to learn some race skills. Toby, I hope you join in too.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:42 PM
snook...
6th Gear

congrats on directorship rob...

medina.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 142 Likes on 95 Posts

My next date at MSR is August 22&23, testing and breaking in my new engine in the 911 (it blew up at Hallet). Any chance you'll be there?
I'll check, but yes I'm reasonably sure I will be out there. May have to mow two acres Saturday morning, but after that I can come out to play. I'll holler as we get closer.

Toby
Old 08-13-2009, 12:00 AM
jakermc
Rennlist Member

Received 465 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by snook...
congrats on directorship rob...

medina.
Hey Steve!

Not sure thanks are in order, it's more work than I thought! I had a dry run at Hallett and its kind of distracting to manage the details and still worry about your own car and own race. I have a lot of respect for the great job Martin did over the last few years.

BTW, for the benefit of the others, snook is one of the guys in GTS-3 racing a beautifully prepped BMW and racing it well. I think he is the only guy that makes Jay sweat a little, he's got the pace to hang with him.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:10 AM
MCain
Intermediate

I have a lot of respect for the great job Martin did over the last few years.
Thanks, but given that we started with almost no organization as a class, there was no where to go but up.

If any of you try to set up an account on the Texas GTS forums and have trouble getting confirmed, shoot me a pm or email at racing.cain AT gmail.com. I have to figure out how to update the software so I don't have to weed out the spam registrations manually.

The NASA Texas GTS people are a fun bunch, and any PCA folks interested in getting some more racing done locally should give it a try.

Quick Reply: Any listers with NASA in the NE Texas region?