Sponsored by:

JimGlo Trailers - Two Car

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 09:23 PM
enthusiast
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
Default JimGlo Trailers - Two Car

I'm very knowledgeable about car trailers and transporters but haven't found much information on JimGlo trailers out of Arizona. Anybody have any information about their two car model, Eclipse Duo or other multi car trailers?

Old 10-21-2014, 10:05 PM
Jas0nn
Pro

Received 314 Likes on 154 Posts

I can't speak to the two car trailer, but I have a tilt-bed open trailer and think its awesome. The quality is terrific; the tilting mechanism makes loading and unloading very easy.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:24 AM
KS-CS
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 on their Tilt-bed trailer - I recently, reluctantly sold my 2003 model.

Don't know about the 2-car hauler, but I can tell you they have great customer service in my experience. I bought my trailer second hand, and when a couple of the running lights burned out, I called them about replacements, and they sent me twice as many as I requested, for no charge.

Then, about a year ago, I bunged up one of my fenders when a tire blew. Again, I called them about a replacement, and Jimmy himself (the Jim in JimGlo) brought the replacement fender (which they had to fabricate) with him when he came to DFW for a big hot rod show where he was displaying his trailers, saving me the shipping charges. FWIW, If I were in the market for another trailer, I would certainly consider buying one of theirs.
Old 10-22-2014, 02:50 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,485 Likes on 2,270 Posts

wow, my friends open tilt jim glo must be exception. three of us borrower it. it was SCARY.
build qty was WAY below that of featherlight open or trailex open.
maybe he just got a bad one.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:47 PM
enthusiast
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks for the comments. I don't think JimGlo has made many trailers so finding customer reviews is tough. The two car model is really rare, ugggg.

Quick Reply: JimGlo Trailers - Two Car