Notices

Porsche Dealership Showroom Paint Colors?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2019, 01:06 PM
spender
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Dealership Showroom Paint Colors?

Okay, so maybe a bit of an esoteric question... I am building a custom home with my dream garage (pretty modest I'm sure by most people's standards), and I am going for a Porsche design scheme (of course). Some of the details are down the road, but the painters want to start in the garage now as they have some extra time, and I'm wondering what shade of gray (Benjamin Moore) is the closest to the typical dealership color.

I feel like BM Sidewalk Gray might be the one, 2133-60, but would appreciate input from the gang. Thanks
Old 03-27-2019, 02:36 PM
hbear
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Best to ask the dealership or minimally take a bunch of swatches and match it up yourself. Can admire a few cars while you are there.
Old 03-27-2019, 02:53 PM
OliverK68
Burning Brakes

Received 378 Likes on 220 Posts

Originally Posted by spender
Okay, so maybe a bit of an esoteric question... I am building a custom home with my dream garage (pretty modest I'm sure by most people's standards), and I am going for a Porsche design scheme (of course). Some of the details are down the road, but the painters want to start in the garage now as they have some extra time, and I'm wondering what shade of gray (Benjamin Moore) is the closest to the typical dealership color.

I feel like BM Sidewalk Gray might be the one, 2133-60, but would appreciate input from the gang. Thanks
Have you considered booking a test drive and bringing some paint chips?

If you want an exact match, you could get a sales associate to sneak you a chip from an inconspicuous spot of drywall; or do it yourself if you’re really determined.

Personally, I’d paint it Carrera white with some Martini racing stripes.
Old 03-28-2019, 12:31 AM
docdrs
Rennlist Member

Received 72 Likes on 48 Posts

Very nice! I am about to do the same and never considered taking it up to the next level as you have. I know think I may have to kick it up a notch ......
Old 03-29-2019, 12:02 AM
StanThePorscheFan
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't have the info you are looking for, but if you want your floors epoxy covered in a custom color, pm me.

Quick Reply: Porsche Dealership Showroom Paint Colors?