Notices

GermanSupply.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 02:14 PM
Sharker
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry GermanSupply.com

Wow, what a bunch of losers.. Ordered a case of Brad Penn oil last summer online.. arrived a few days, all good.

Needed more, so on July 12 ordered another case.. It showed as being in stock, paid with Paypal so they have my cash..

4 days later I get an email saying they need to charge me more shipping because it has to go Canpar (oh, is this first time they have ever shipped oil?). I say no prob.

Aug 1st I send another email asking where my product is. It is now out of stock, and it won't get to me until the 9th

Sent another message on the 13th that was not responded to.

Called on the 16th, spoke to a different person, was told he would have it on Monday, and I would have it on Tuesday.. seemed pissed off to talk to me, and said, "someone else may have told you that you would get it earlier, but it is what it is"... Really? you talk to customers like that?

Called today, still no oil, and spoke to the same jackass.. I asked him where my oil was, told him my name.. he hemmed and hawed for a minute, said "well.." then stopped talking.. I said "well what"

Now for my favorite part.. He said "I am eating lunch, I will call you back later"... and hung up

So Long, Germansupply.com, will be ordering all my product from the states from now on.. can't wait to hear you whining about how you can't compete
Old 08-21-2013, 03:09 PM
cash-man
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a few minutes away from them, and can swing by if you need. I'm in London over the weekend as well. LMK
Old 08-21-2013, 03:18 PM
Sharker
Burning Brakes

I appreciate the offer, but have not heard back from Mr personality yet.he must be on the extended lunch
Old 08-21-2013, 10:02 PM
aviography
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for this, will cross this outfit off my list of potential parts suppliers!
Old 08-22-2013, 12:41 AM
porsche0nut
Race Car

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I've gotten my oil (BP) there a couple times... I agree the guy is less than professional to deal with. Not much customer service. I've been lucky that I always am able to pick up and call before ordering to make sure he has a case with my name on it. Wonder if I could get in as a Brad Penn oil supplier...
Old 08-22-2013, 07:52 AM
DarrenD
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

I deal with RP Oil in Whitby directly for Brad Penn. They have the best prices and deliver to your door.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 24 Posts

Not very efficient for a company with the name 'German' in it. New update on their name: www.we'renotreallyGermanbutpretendtobe.ca
Old 08-22-2013, 10:30 AM
Sharker
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by DarrenD
I deal with RP Oil in Whitby directly for Brad Penn. They have the best prices and deliver to your door.
Thanks for the tip, I will use them in the future

@torontoworker, rofl
Old 08-22-2013, 12:43 PM
The Stig
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I get my Brad Penn from these guys. They are no hassle. And excellent customer service. They are in Waterloo.

http://www.whlubricants.com/
Old 08-22-2013, 08:34 PM
swbatte
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Noted.

Quick Reply: GermanSupply.com